CHAPTER 11

Pham know that he is in trouble. With big 'T' in it.

Pham looks at his behind several times. Make sure that he always walk under the light. Avoiding path between two high building or area that has blind spot in it.

He promises his big brother that he will waiting of him in the faculty library, but the place is too pack tonight with seniors, because of the mid-term exam. He hasn't have opportunity to call his big brother that he will wait in front of the faculty gate instead because his phone had dead battery.

Why you always run your power in the time that I needed most! I'll replace you for sure!

Pham stood under the post lamp, so that his Phi will know that he's waiting of him here.

It almost an hour, but his Phi hasn't come up yet.

Pham tried to back to the library. Hope that there were some computer left or maybe some seniors that he knew, so he could borrow the computer.

Pham only realize that there were something wrong when he passes the gym hall. Pham turns around and shows a shadow near the post lamp. The person is not full under the lamp, so it's only silhouette that he see. Pham still has positive thought that the person maybe stop to receive a call.

But it's definitely not okay when he starts to walk faster, the person behind him start to walk faster too. When he starts to run, the person also run, and that when Pham feel chill in his spine.

Pham bend his body down while held his knees. Try to breathe normally, but make sure that no one is following him.

Pham look around and realized that he is not in his part of faculty buildings anymore. It's the indoor swimming pool building!!

How could I run this far?!

The indoor swimming pool is huge building that separated from any faculties' buildings. It's located near the main administration university building. It's mean that Pham run more than a kilometer from his faculty.

There's still light. Means that someone from the university must be there. Pham looks at the parking lot and there was a black sedan car that parked.

Fast, Pham sprint to the swimming pool door. Trying to adjust his eye in the dim light of the swimming pool, he sees someone wear the white and blue jacket which he really knew belongs to the swimming club's member. Because his best friend has one.

But before he could reach the person, he feels someone grabs his backpack.

"Phi!! Please help me!" Pham pull his backpack strongly until the person lost his balance and fell down in the floor. Meanwhile, Pham, who still try to get back his balance, tripped over something in the floor and fell dawn with loud splash sounds.

Splash!!

"Hey!!"

Pham could only see black. His eyes hurt. He can't see anything. His hands move around wildly, trying to grab something for his lifeline.

He hears another splash sound and not long after, he feels his body being lifted up.

When Pham feel the oxygen hit his face, he take a full of oxygen and inhale it, but something block his nose. He coughs violently.

"Heeyy heey ... easy. Your nose still has water."

The sounds is not soothe at all, but not too harsh. Frankly, it's close to gentle.

"Here, hold the bar and pull yourself up first."

Pham tried to reach the cold bar and hold it tightly. Pull himself up effortly.