Chuuves (Bully encounter)

Chuu POV 

I had entered the school and wow . The place was eve bigger than Vivi unnie had described and the people here were good looking too but i had just wanted to focus on getting around first. Haseul helped direct me to my first class with Mr. heechul and I had found my way around from there. But throughout the day i was still having trouble finding friends . Well until science class that is.

I had reached class late and I had stopped by the door bracing myself for a scolding. Once i had opened the door i felt a little thud and heard a little 'ow' before entering and seeing a girl in red holding her nose in pain. "Oh my god I am so sorry here let me help" I said trying to help the girl with her now bleeding nose. "Maybe you girls should go to the office for some tissues and ice" said my science teacher Mrs.Kang as the whole class stared at me. "I think thats the best idea right now" said the girl in red ,"yeah" I replied with sympathy as we both left the classroom towards the office.

"Im so sorry about your nose im new here and i jus-" 'Its ok" she had interrupted," im Kim lip by the way nice to meet you new girl " she said with a smile as we finally reached the office. "Im chuu nice to met you too" I said opening the door for her. 

We had talked the entire period forgetting about science class until the bell had rang for our lunch break/

"Hey wanna eat lunch with me,my cousin and her girlfriend?" I asked her" or do you have your own friends" I continued. " no" she replied in a sad tone" I dont have any friends really just my ex step brother hyunjin thats all" she continued. " Well now you have one" I said as we shared a smile.

We were walking with our books in the hallway trying to get to the cafeteria fastly before i had accidentally bumped into someone knocking us both down. " Hey watch where your going you little rat" They said picking up their books . Once I had gotten up I had replied " Im sorry but do I look like your mother to you " this caused the hallways to go silent and others to gather around us. " What did you just say you troll" she said in a threatening tone," you heard me you turd nugget dont make me repeat myself" I said in an even more threatening tone. 

Before I could react she had pinned me against the lockers making me shriek from the pain. She starred down at me with her dark eyes which I found quite attractive but thats not the point. "What did you say you rat?" she said as i just froze in place. I had taken this time to fully check her out and her amazing body before i had seen haseul push the girl back and vivi step in front of me and blocking my view while i had seen kim lip next to some blonde girl. 

I had seen the girl take off her hoodie before I heard gasps and heard haseul shout the name 'Yves' which i am guessing is her name. The room became silent as her and haseul starred at eachother in anger which ment now was my chance to stick up for myself. I pushed past vivi and stood infront of this yves character and slapping her dead across the face . The whole room gasped.

 Yves was holding her cheek in pain, Haseul kimlip and vivi all in shock along with the blonde and some tall girl. Yves had stepped towards me before we had heard the bell ring and just like that the crowd had disappeared and cleared leaving the rest of us in this circle. " You better watch it you little twerp or ill make your life hell" said yves before walking of with the rest of her group . 

I had noticed the blonde hand something to kim lip before leaving but i had thought nothing of it.  

"So before i continue who is yves?" I said with confusion as I turned to face haseul. "Ill tell you once we get home but for now lest get to class were late " said haseul walking away with vivi as both me and kim lip were left in shock.

Who is this yves? Why is she kinda hot? Why do I kinda hate her now?