Loona (The arrival)

No POV

After the long long 4 hour drive the Loona high buses had finally made their way to the ski lounge for the ski trip.  All the students were ordered to get off the buss with their bags and make their ways to there bunks with their mates and unpack before the first meeting of doing lessons  of the day at 5p.m.

Chuu POV

Me and kimlip were side by side as we made our ways to our bunks but as I had gotten in I had realized that theses were way better than any bunk iv'e ever been in. "Woah, Kim lip why didn't you tell me the rooms were like this?" I had asked shocked by the humongous room I was in right now. The rooms were huge with a living room, kitchen with a mini fridge, 4 different rooms with small beds and a dresser , 1 bathroom and  a balcony that led to a beautiful view of the snowy ski lodge. "Sorry I thought I already did" said kimlip as I entered the room she was in "I guess I'll take to room next to yours" I stated as I had moved out of Kim lips room to go to mine before seeing the front door open to reveal jinsoul and Yves also arriving to the room.

I had made eye contact with them both but without a word I had made my way to the room next to Kim lips and unpacked as everybody else did. Once I was done unpacking I had made my way to the living room to sit on the small couch and then on the tv waiting for 5pm for our first meeting for ski lessons.

Gowon POV

I was walking with bambam, wendy and mina as I had to leave Olivia once I had gotten off the buss. Once I had gotten off the buss I could feel that my sickness was getting worse by the second but I didn't want to say anything about it so I had kept quiet. As we made our way to our bunk rooms we had tried to decide who would get what room.

"I don't want to be next to the freak" stated Wendy as she crossed her arms "well what makes you think I want to Ms.Son" shouted mina before we were all shut up by the sound of the door opening to reveal Olivia coming in with a confused look on her face as I could just sense the death glares she was getting from the 3. "Umm... Hi" she said but surprisingly no answer as I could tell this couldn't get anymore awkward I had decided to answer "hi Olivia come on take the room next to mine" I had stated as I could just feel the shock coming from the other 3. "No, no that's ok gowon, come on Olivia take the room next to mine" insisted Wendy "no Wendy snores so take the one next to mine" said mina as I couldn't help but laugh on the inside so I thought it would be nice to have some fun. 

"But guys you weren't we just talking about how you didn't want to be next to Olivia?" I had asked as I had seen the look of fear on their face as Olivia raised an eyebrow "is that so?, Well I wouldn't want to bother them so yeah I'll stay next to you Gowon" said Olivia as she winked at me as I followed along "perfect"I had replied as I pointed to the room next to mine as me and Olivia unpacked our stuff leaving the rest in shock as I giggled to myself.

Maybe this won't be as bad as I though.

Heejin POV

Me, Hyunjin, haseul and vivi had made our way to our room and just like last year they had never failed to surprise me by how big they were. Sometimes i even wondered how the school was able to afford stuff like this.

"So couple's with couples?" Asked vivi as we had all agreed and me and hyunjin took the right side while vivi and haseul had taken the left side of the room.  I had unpacked my stuff and  came to the living room and sat next to haseul as vivi and hyunjin made conversation in the small kitchen.

 "So how long have you and vivi been together for ?" I had asked haseul as she took her gaze off the tv "around 4 years,7 months, 15 days and 8 hours in counting" replied haseul as I was shocked by her lengthy response "what about you and hyunjin?" Haseul asked "about 2 months and um... 23 days and 21 hours" I replied proud of myself as that response did use a huge amount of brain cells to come out with. "Well I wish you guys the best" said haseul as she had offered me a piece of her blanket "would you care to cuddle?" She had asked as I had gladly shook my head yes and wrapped the blanket around myself.

"Looks like you guys are getting close" said hyunjin as her and vivi came around to sit on the other couch. "Keep you hands off my girl Jeon heejin if you want to survive" stated vivi as she looked dead in my eyes making me a little nervous before she had Burst out laughing "don't take her seriously heejin, vivi couldn't even beat up a fly" replied haseul as I nodded and took a breath of relief.  "Oh and also sorry to ask hyunjin but didn't you used to use crutches?" Asked vivi as hyunjin grinned "yeah but now my ankles are fine after a couple of weeks" replied hyunjin as both haseul and vivi nodded. "Perfect now we can go on all the rides and ski paths together" continued haseul as we all nodded in response "sounds like a double date" I replied "ok then it's set, our ski trip is a double date" continued haseul "perfect" replied vivi.

This trip is off to a good start.

Choerry pov

I was walking next to Felix as Tzuyu and sana trailed in the back doing couple things that me and Felix would laugh at the entire walk to our room . Felix had been pretty friendly to me the entire time we had met and his eyes were always glued to me even if I wasn't looking at him. And as much as I found it weird he had seemed trustworthy so I had thought nothing of it.

Once we had reached our rooms Felix had insisted that he would take the room next to mine and leave the couple to themselves as I had agreed and made my way to room to unpack before hearing a knock on my door surprising me only for me to turn around and see Felix holding a pack of gummy worms.

"Would you care to share some worms with me?" He had asked waving around the pack as I gladly took them out of his hands and shared the pack as I had made my way to the kitchen for a drink from the mini fridge before seeing Felix standing near the kitchen counter with his face cherry red and him slipping her sweaty hands on his sweater.

 "Felix are you ok? You look like your burning up even though this place is ice cold" I had asked placing my hand on his forehead only for him to flinch back and shakily smile at me "no, no I'm fine it's just well... Choerry would you like to be my partner for the ski path?" He had asked as I didn't want to be rude and reject him "yeah of course Felix we'll crush the other skiers" I replied linking arms with Felix seeing her redness spread further across his face "great" he had replied as I smiled brightly.

Yeojin POV

Ever since I had gotten out of the buss I had been stuck with the love triangle that are my bunk mates. As soon as we got off the buss it's like Yuna and chaeryoung can't keep their hands off ryujin and it was staring to annoy me as we reached our room as the 2 girls had fought over who gets the room next to ryujins as all I could do is roll my eyes and go into my room and unpack my stuff and sit in the family room as the 2 trips were still fighting as I tried to drown out the noise by putting on my ear phones listening to some music. Specifically Nobody by-Blue.d as I had fallen asleep on the small couch in the room trying to drown out the sound of 2 freshman girls  fighting over a hot junior.

This trip is going to be great.