2jin and Viseul (Happy new years Celebration pt1)

Haseul POV

It was finally new years eve as we were all still stuck at the ski lounge. Tonight all the students and teachers were planning on having a party at the outdoor ski louge as this was now the perfect opportunity to me and vivi to finally have our double date with heejin and hyunjin.

Time skip~

It was around 10p.m as we started to make our way to the the ski louge as it was ram packed with students even some I didn't even recognize as we made our way to the party.

Hyunjin POV

It had seemed like everybody from our school was at this party and as we finally made it in. Both me, heejin, haseul and vivi vowed to stay near each other the entire party so we wouldn't get lost from each other.

Even longer time skip~

It was finally 11:30 which left 30 minutes till the new year was upon us. I was dancing with heejin as the cold weather was almost unbearable at this point. "Do you want me to get us some hot chocolate? you seem cold" asked heejin as I nodded before she walked off leaving me bymyself with vivi and haseul beside me.

It had been a while since heejin had left as I was becoming a bit impatient before feeling a tap on my shoulder only to turn around and see Tzuyu behind me as her hand was scratching behind her nape. 

"Hey Tzuyu" I greeted her as I looked in her eyes to see they were a bit red "umm can you come with my for a sec?" She asked as I nodded before she took my wrist "haseul I'm with Tzuyu behind the lounge house ok?" I told her before I left with Tzuyu.

Once we had gotten there I pressed my back against the wall to see Tzuyu fiddling with her fingers as she looked down. "Tzuyu-ah what's the matter?" I had asked her as she looked me dead in the eyes almost staring Into my soul "hyunjin I can't stop thinking about the kiss" she confessed as I rolled my eyes "Tzuyu we'ave been through this before already it's not your fault" I said before more tears fell to to her eyes. "I know it's just... I want you back hyunjin" she confessed as I stood in shook "Tzuyu I...." I couldn't finish before Tzuyu had taken my face and pressed it against hers. As much as I didn't want to kiss back I found myself doing just so. But I couldn't help it. As we continued I was startled by the sound of something falling before I had quickly looked to my side to see...

Heejin.

Heejin pov somewhat earlier ~

The line for the hot chocolate was taking years and at this point and I didn't even think I would get some I time for new years. As the time passed I looked up at the clock to see it was already 11:35 as at least I was going to be 1st in line soon.

As I quickly got the hot chocolate I made my way to where vivi and haseul were as I was confused where hyunjin was.

"Haseul wheres hyunjin?" I asked "she with Tzuyu behind the lounge house" she replied as she pointed out to where they were. I had walked to the front not seeing the two as I then made my way to the back. The hot chocolate almost starting to burn my hands from its touch before I moved to the back hoping to see hyunjin and Tzuyu talking but as I turned the corner it was nothing like I had expected.

 The scene of the two kissing almost being a feeling of despair to my heart as it basically dropped to the floor, just like the hot chocolate in my hands as I let them go causing the two to pull back as I faced hyunjins eyes. I couldn't help it as the tears started to from in my eyes. I couldn't face the scene anymore as I quickly ran back to the room ignoring all the calls I got from hyunjin and haseul .

As I made it too the room I headed to my bed closing my room door before then hearing the loud fireworks set off as it was finally the new year. I laid on my bed wiping off my tears before hearing a knock on my room door before I opened it to see hyunjin standing in front of my door "I'd rather not talk to you right now hyunjin" I said not facing the girl.

 "Please heejin just listen" she continued as the anger almost rose to my body in an instant "hyunjin what is there to say? I saw what I saw!" I continued to slightly shout at her. "Heejin were fake dating if you didn't remember ? So what if I kissed her? Weren't you the same person who said that whoever I flirt of hangout with doesn't concern you or me!?" She stated taking me back from her words.

 "You don't get it do you? Did you ever think I wanted it to be fake? just so you don't have to look like a loser I front of your ex!" I said as she basically froze " hyunjin I've liked you since the 8th grade but yet you can't get out of your own feelings to notice the people who truly care about you! If Tzuyu really cared for you then why would she cheat? Did you ever think about that?" I said as hyunjin couldn't even face me anymore. I was going to continue my argument before seeing haseul and vivi in the back with their faces in shock as I realized continuing wouldn't be the best option with them there as I took a deep breath.

"Listen hyunjin we may have been fake dating but official I'm done. You can go back to Tzuyu and let her cheat on you over and over again but I just want you to know that when your ready to get over yourself then you can talk to me" I said before closing the door on her face. I stood for a second before opening the door again "and happy new year" I finished off as I slumped on my door as the tears began to fall once again.

Hyunjin POV

I stood I front of heejins door as the tears started to stain my face as I turned around to see haseul and vivi standing in shook. I couldn't even say a word to the two before I slowly made my way into my room as heejin's words replayed over again in my head haunting me as the sounds of fireworks filled my room. I slumped on my bed going on my phone to calm my tears before seeing three missed calls from Tzuyu as I made my way to my contacts list blocking and deleting tzuyus number from my phone..

forever