2jin (why are you so nice we just met?)

Hyunjin POV

Today was a new day and my head couldn't keep straight as all I though about was Tzuyu and sana. I tried to hold back tears the whole day a keep a straight face all day avoiding all my friends.

It was finally Lunch and I had reached the cafeteria before seeing Tzuyus arms wrapped around sana sitting with the rest of the twice cheer leaders . I couldn't hold back the tears anymore as I dropped my lunch tray making some stare at me as I fled to the girls washroom .

I had gone to a stall and cried my eyes out again as I had never felt so heart broken a day in my life. How could she? what did I do wrong ?. I didn't care anymore because I was done with Tzuyu.

I had continued to cry until I had heard a knock on the door .

Yesterday Night Heejin POV

'Great job heejin you just had to bump into hyunjin last night so much for a good impression on your crush' I said flopping onto my bed. 'the only girl you like just has to have a girlfriend your such a mess Jeon heejin ' I said before kicking on my bed. Not to soon later jungkook had come through the door making me jump up ." Hey when you chose to stop crying about your crush I heard her and her girlfriend just broke up its all in our group chat here" said jungkook throwing his phone at me to see the group chat."when your done give me back my phone ok rabbit" said my brother But i ignored him and looked at the phone

'its true they broke up YES! but I still don't have a chance ' I said to myself as flopped back onto my bed finally going to bed to be ready for tomorrow.

Today Heejin POV

I had seen hyunjin cry and run of as I followed after her to the girls washroom to make sure she was ok. I had knocked on the stall before hearing a little "hello" come from her. I took a deep breath before saying " hey I saw you run off and just wanted to check on you if that's alright I-i know we don't know each other but I just wanted to talk". There was silence so I said again "i-its fine if you don't want to I jus-" ",come in" she had interrupted me opening the stall for me to see her wiping her tears I had stepped in and slumped onto the wall as she opened up.

Could hyunjin opening up be the start of a new friendship? Do you remember the time we first met?