2jin (Halloween festival pt1)

Heejin pov
Today was the annual loona Halloween festival and I finally got to go with my crush. Hyunjin. . As the weeks had went on since hyunjin had opened up we had started talking more but I could still tell she wasn't over Tzuyu just yet and it was easy to notice always looking in her direction or just avoiding her anywhere she stood. I still didn't know if hyunjin considered me a friend yet but on Wednesday when she asked me to go to the festival with her I had known our relationship had grown since we first interacted. Maybe if we get closer I may have a chance but for now I'm basically in the friend zone

Party time hyunjin pov

I had arrived with heejin to the party who looked really cute in her Bunny costume as she also said I looked cute in my bread costume as we then strolled through our field filled with food trucks games carnival rides and tag team races. we walked over and played games heejin left me for a while to go talk to her friends who were hanging out with Gowon and yeojin as I slumped near a food truck waiting. I had looked around to see if any of my friends were around before seeing her .

Tzuyu and of course she was with sana. She was dressed as baby yoda as sana was dressed as a squirrel which I admit fitted her well but before I could observe them any longer Tzuyu had seen me and stared walking over putting me in a panic tried not to cry and stood as tall as I could bracing myself for what's next .

"Umm long time no see hyunjinie"basis Tzuyu as her and sana stood in front of me,I had never felt like I wanted to run and hide so much in my life but I didn't care anymore as I replied with a little "yeah long time indeed old friend". " Hey I know you don't want to listen but I really am sorry" said Tzuyu as she then held her head down as I tried to keep it all together inside "listen its ok but just know I've moved on and I found someone new" I lied as I thought this would save me from looking pathetic.
" Really who?" Questioned sana ' god i hate that snake' I thought to myself as I then froze' who should I say everyone I know Tzuyu knows and I can't lie' I thought and froze in my tracks as Tzuyu and sana looked confused.

But before I could continue looking like an idiot heejin had arrived right next to me with a big smile untill she saw Tzuyu and sana. 'nows your chance hyunjin ' I said to myself as I then pressed my lips against heejins making her back away at first but then KIIS back untill I removed our lips and faced Tzuyu who had a schocked face along with sana as heejins face was bright red.

Heejin pov

Hyunjin just kissed me. My heart was doing backflips I never thought that in a million years that I would ever get hyunjin to kiss me but maybe this night was the night that I could make her mine but as unexpected as this was what was going on.

Hyunjin pov

" Heejin is my new girlfriend" I said making heejin choke a little until I gave her a little knudge to follow along as she then understood ," yeah babe what's up who's she " said heejin as she then winked at me to know what she was doing. "Well babe I was just telling Tzuyu about us " I said as heejin then smiled at me but gave Tzuyu a death stare as I could tell Tzuyu was a little uneasy ", I gotta go but nice talking to you again and I hope the best for you 2" said Tzuyu as her and sana left off leaving me and heejin in an awkward situation.

"So I'm your girlfriend now" heejin questioned with a smile ," no" I replied making her a little sad." I was just pretending so I wouldn't look like a loneley dork infront of Tzuyu and sana" I stated as heejin then looked like her heart broke in 2 'why is she so sad' I questioned myself .

"Hey hyunjin" said heejin making me focus in her now " what if I pretended to be your girlfriend so that you won't look like you lied" suggested heejin making me stop and think for a seccond. "What are you serious because I wouldn't want to put you through that just for me " I replied as heejin the took my hands inbetween hers and looked me in the eyes.'wow even her eyes are beautiful' I thought to myself admireing her beauty "I'm serious I would do anything to make you feel better and if that means beeing your fake girlfriend than let it be " she said with such confidence in her voice making me a little unsure but it was going to be worth it on my hands at least. "Your sure" I said to heejin as she the nodes her head yes making me schocked but at the same time a little happy

." Well Jeon heejin will you be my fake girlfriend" I asked her " yes I would love to" she replied as we then locked hands and went on to the carnival playing the rest of the games and spreading the 'news' to our friends even if I want sure about the whole idea but heejin seemed to be' maybe she likes you' I thought to myself as the thought crossed my mind. 'or maybe you like her ' I then thought again as my face went flustered from thinking about it .

Do I really like heejin
Why would she want to be my fake girlfriend if she doesn't like me
How long can I keep this up untill real feeling come into the mix.