Hyewon ( Whats your problem)

Gowon POV

It was finally Friday and I had my final class with Mr.heechul but I couldn't help but look at that same girl from the cafeteria who just happened to be in my class as she would always glace at me for a second. Her hair was gorgeous and her triangle lips were the only things in my sight .I know my friends told me to stay away from her but my eyes couldn't at all .

"Alright class for your first  assignment of the year you must pick a partner do each others hobbies and test your similarities so pick a partner because who you chose may determine your grade" said Mr. heechul as everyone got up and found partners . I had seen my friend Wendy approach me before my teacher had called me over to his desk.

"Hello mis park I'm sorry to bother you but would it be alright if miss Olivia here were to be your partner" said Mr heechul as I came face to face with her ' Olivia is her name ' I thought to myself . "It's ok of you don't she just needs one and you were my top student last year and you seemed free" he stated ,"yeah that's fine"I said as I looked in Olivia's face who had a cold stare which made me shrink inside.

Before I could say anything the bell had rang and everyone started to leave and head for home. I had watched Olivia leave as I packed up fast and I tried to catch up to her as she then left to outside.

I had ran in front of her as she rolled her eyes making me a little angered before is had spoken up " hey here's my number wanna meet up at my place on Saturday for the assignment maybe bring the stuff you like so that we can do each others hobbies?" I said handing her a card with my number on it. "Yeah sure whatever but is it ok if I bring my sister?" She said in a cold tone ,"yeah that's fine the more the merrier" I said with a smile before she had taken the card from my hand and walking off with there friends leaving me until yeojin approached me.

"Yikes what happened looks like you saw a ghost" said Yeojin as we were picked up by my limo. "Nothing it's just some girl but I'm fine" I said as we then dove home.

What was this girls problem? Does she hate me? Why do I kinda like her?