Hyerim and Goejin (How are we going to do this?)

Gowon POV

I was at nayeons place with a bunch of my snacks as we were waiting for the news of our assigned bunk mates for this year's annual ski trip. As much as I was excited for the trip I haven't been feeling my best this past week and thought I was cumming down with a cold but that wouldn't stop me form coming on this trip. Especially if it meant that I could maybe get some alone time with Olivia without the 3 brick walls right behind me.

As everybody was talking I had decided to asked some questions "Who do you guys want to be your bunk mates?"I had asked the room  as I dig into my can of Pringles "well I know who yeri would want" said joy as I started to giggle a little "hey leave me alone"said yeri pouting. Not so soon later our phones had all suddenly went off as I now guessed it was the news of our bunk mates.

Yeojin had scooted beside me as nayeon scrolled through the list "hey gowon help me search for my name" said Yeojin as she had looked at her class list to see that she would be paired up with Yuna, chaeryoung and ryujin  in a cabin. "Oh great the love triangle" said Yeojin sarcastically as I giggled at her.

I had searched more on the list for my name before finally seeing it.

Olivia's POV

I was sitting in my room with choerry as we were waiting for the news of our bunk mates for the ski trip as it was staring to get a little boring. "Don't you find it kinda funny how the school pairs us up with the same gender students even though we're all gay" said choerry as I giggled at her comment. "Only you think of these things don't you" I replied to her as she scoffed "I guess it just takes a brain like mine" she stated before both of our phones had went off.

"Perfect timing" choerry said as we went through her device scrolling through the list and since her class was ahead of mine she read her's out first. "Ok so it looks like I'm with sana, Tzuyu and... Felix?" Choerry questioned "looks like your statement was wrong but then again your brain has always been average" I said a she slapped my shoulder as she then handed me her phone.

I had scrolled through the list  searching for my name as I finally made it to the chart before seeing my first bunk mate as my heart had done a million back flips as I had seen that I was going to be paired up with Gowon. This was perfect for us to finally get some alone time together as I choerry had looked at the screen with me. "Why are you smiling so much?" Asked choerry as I then pointed to me and Gowons name with delight before seeing looking closer as now my smiled Faded.

Not only was I going to be in a bunk with Gowon but also mina, bambam and wendy. Or as I know The 3 brick walls.

Gowons POV

I had looked closer onto the list to see that not only was I going to be paired up with Olivia but also Wendy, bambam and mina too. I felt like the colour had drained out my face from the sight as I think yoejin noticed too "well good luck with that" said Yeojin as she sprinted from beside me to move next to yuna.

Just as I was sting bymyself bambam , and mina had come to sit with me as there faces were full of joy as I forced smile not to hurt their feelings. "This is perfect Gowon , to be honest I didn't even know they had 5 bed cabins or even let girls stay with boys" said bambam as he smiled at me "I guess they could smell your gay from a mile away " said mina as her and bambam giggled. "Yeah this is great and all but look who else is with us"said Wendy a little too loud as now all the  attention was on her. "Oh no the freak" said mark as I was still in too much denial to respond anymore "it's ok we got you" said mina as bambam and wendy held up their fist in victory.  "Yay" I sadly replied as we then all went back to our friends . 

Great, this is just perfect. As much as I wanted a cabin with Olivia I was also going to have to share with the 3 brick walls in my way too. This was just perfect.