2jin (Hey I have feelings too)

Hyunjin POV

Today was a regular day at school like always and now that things with me and Tzuyu are good  my spot at the popular kids table was back now along with heejin .

I was talking with Tzuyu as I could tell a certain someone was watching our conversation with eagle eyes almost. As I then looked to see is was Sana but I don't mind one bit.

"And I said may the force be with tzu" said Tzuyu finishing one of her iconic bad jokes she would get from chaeyoung, something that I had remembered when we used to date. "Omg you're hanging around way to many no jam unnies Tzuyu" I laughed back and she playfully slapped my shoulder as I we were just giggling in what seemed like our own world.

Heejin pov

I don't know what's worse in this situation. The fact that hyunjin and Tzuyu are flirting with each other in front of my eyes or the fact that me and sana the snake actually share the same emotions about this as we would both make eye contact staring at the 2 knowing what was going on.

It had been the lunch break and as my new routine now as hyunjins 'girlfriend' I was now sitting at the cool kids table. As much as I was sad to leave Olivia and choerry  this was more important in my eyes. But that did not mean that Tzuyu and hyunjin flirting in front of my eyes meant that. They were slapping each others shoulders , laughing and giggling, feeding eachother all as me and sana watched in disgust.

It had been a good 20 minuets of this happening as I wanted to interfere somehow but how? I was going in to tap hyunjins shoulder before seeing dahyun approach our table as many of the cool kids groaned in annoyance . 'Why are they so mean to her she's like the nicest human alive??' I question myself as dahyun then came it contact with our table as I could tell yeri was staring at her almost drooling making me laugh on the inside a little at how whipped she was.

"Hey guys here are the flyers for the annual Thanksgiving football game if you guys wanted more detail" said dahyun as the table spread around the papers. I had taken my paper before seeing some crumbs at the side of dahyuns face as I could tell some kids had noticed and were pointing to it and laughing.As I rushed to almost save her from embarrassment,"Oh dahyun wait you have a Crumb there" I said getting up towards dahyun and whipping away the crumb near her mouth slowly. Once I pulled away I could see the whole table staring at me especially hyunjin and yeri. My face felt in fire as I sat back down next to hyunjin as dahyun then left the table as yeri sulked into her chair.

I continued to eat the rest of my lunch before hyunjin had taken my wrist and started to walk with me towards what seemed like the janitors closet . Once we had gotten in she had turned on the lights and crossed her arms looking and me with a confused almost angry look. 

"So are we not going to talk about what just happened?" She questioned me "what happened?" I asked back at her as she looked at me as if I were mentally challenged which was very condescending. "What you did with dahyun that was something wasn't it" she said making me scoff towards her, how could she be so jealous and for what me whipping a crumb?. "Oh really hyunjin well at least I wasn't flirting with my ex" I said obviously gearing towards Tzuyu and her. "Really so me talking with my ex is flirting? My gosh Jeon heejin don't be such a jealous freak" she replied taking me back abit. "Well I could say the same thing about you miss Kim hyunjin, remember were fake dating you shouldn't care what I do with other girl because it doesn't concern you" I said in a heated tone towards her scaring myself almost by how mean I sounded even though i dint mean any harm.

Hyunjin pov

How could heejin be so blunt to her obvious flirting and how dare she say her relationships with other girls shouldn't concern me. Yes I know we're only fake dating but hey I have feeling too just as much as her and if she wants to break boundaries than so be it. "Listen heejin we have to sell this and if you can't keep away from girls for a good seccond than...." I couldn't finish my sentence at the thought of what might follow next as heejin noticed too before leaving the janitors closet leaving my by myself alone  in my thoughts. I later then left making my way back to our table sitting next to her fixing my hair.

 "Wow you guys did it really fast " said yujin making wonyoung slap her shoulder as both me and heejin blushed. I put my arm around heejin before we maybe eye contact as I wispered a little 'im sorry' as she nodded in repose. "It's fine lets just move on " she replied as we then went back to lunch as I watched the rest of my friends eat as I thought about heejins words.

Why am I so jealous it's all fake this shouldn't matter right?
Am I really that caught up in my feelings that im  jealous of a nice gesture?
How can I survive for much longer without letting my true feelings take over?

ATHOURS NOTE

Hello it is I and well Its been a week honestly. Loona,Gfriend,Everglow,Cignature and now today Rocket Punch along  with BTS and I*ZONE coming up im officially broke and I mean it this time.

This past month has taken me a while to get things done but  ill make sure to update as much as I can.

Also Happy birthday to Mis kimberly lippington herself and Seulgi along with Rose tomorrow tbh i feel like everyone is born in February at this point but I just wanted to wish them now 

With the release of burn my wig has not burned itself and the rest of my wig family but I wanted to ask what you guys thought of burn. Did you like it or not because I know it wasn't a lot of peoples cup of tea but I truly liked it and the music video was a masterpiece but then again what do you expect from loona.

Also right now have been my missing haseul hours but tbh for the past days I have really been missing her but hearing her in Yes(I am) made things just a little better but I just hope for her health sake that when she returns she will be better than ever because while she was gone idk how loona managed to burn the moon, get in jail and just casuse chaos but seriously I hope for the best for haseul because without her loona is incomplete 

Also BBC needs to step up on the line distribution Vivi exist too. (Alright thats it)  

 (Alright thats it)