Hyewon and Yeorry (Jealousy and sickness)

Gowon POV

It had been a couple's of days since we had first arrived to the ski lodge but today I was feeling  awful. My head hurt, I was burning up and my nose was super stuffy. I knew I was bound to get sick sometime this trip but I never knew it would feel this bad.

"Are you sure your too sick to come with us today?" Asked mina as her, bambam and wendy walked to the door with their ski gear while I was laying on the couch wrapped in a blanket burrito "no it's ok I'll be fine here" I said managing not to cough as they nodded and left me. "I'll make sure to get some medicine" said Wendy as they waved bye before closing the door and leaving me sneezing and coughing on the couch.

Olivia POV

I was sitting in my room on my phone listening to some music before begin startled but the loud sound of coughing and sneezing as I had left my room to see what the commotion was.

Once I was out I had seen gowon hurled up on the couch in a blanket as her face was red while she couched and sneezed before I ran over to her to check her temperature. "Jeez gowon your burning up" I said feeling how hot her forehead was before I had taken the blanket off of her and rushed to get some medicine for her.

 "Here" I said filling the cap of the medicine with the liquid for her to drink "eww that's so bitter" she replied as I giggled "yes but it will make you feel better, now sit here while I go get some soup from the front" I said before leaving the room and rushing to the front desk. As I was at the front I had noticed yeojin sitting by herself as I wondered why before seeing the front office lady reach me as I turned away forgetting about Yeojn.

Yeojin POV

Today had been boring as things with my bunk mates were getting more heated by the second. As much as it would have been better for me to stay in my room I thought it would have been better for me to stay by myself in the front of the ski lounge on my phone instead.

As time passed I thought now things would be better for me to head back to me room. As I walked up the stairs I was faced with choerry and felix heading the opposite way as they noticed my before stopping in their tracks as I I just stood and stared.

 "Hey yeojin what's up?" said Felix as I looked and death stared not answering before I had taken choerrys hands and walked off with her as she quickly said bye to Felix. "What's the problem yeojin!" Said choerry as I let go of her hand staring at her. "What's wrong? Choerry we haven't spent the any time together since we got here. You've always been with that Felix guy" I stated angrily as choerry looked at me as she let out a little "sorry" as I could tell I had maybe went to far. 

"No I'm sorry choerry I might have overacted a bit but I just want to spend time with my girlfriend but if you'd rather be with Felix I understand" I admitted as choerry cupped my cheeks "don't be so hard on yourself of course I want to spend time with you but right now I want to do my own thing ok" replied choerry I nodded before she had pecked my lips quickly as she moved away from my face. "I have to go but trust me we'll hang out later ok?" She said as I nodded as she left.

As I was walking back I still felt the guilt of how I had yelled at choerry earlier. 'How could I be so jealous' I thought to myself as I entered my bunk door only to be faced with Yuna and chaeryeong throwing things around the room at each other while ryujin was screaming at the girls to stop as I quickly closed the door and sighed.

So maybe it wasn't safe to go back to the room just yet.

Olivia POV

Once I had got the soup i rushed back up to the room to see gowon back on the couch still coughing and sneezing. I had quickly gotten a spoon and sat next to her taking a spoon of soup. "Open" I said as she had opened her mouth as I continued to spoon feed her the soup.

Gowon POV

As Olivia was spoon feeding me the soup I couldn't help but melt by how sweet she was acting even if she had a bad reputation. I thought back to when I had first met her only to see how much she has changed now.

"You know I would kiss you if I wasn't sick" I said making Olivia's face Red while she continued to feed me. "But anyway thanks" I continued as I was almost finished the soup "no problem my little butterfly" she replied smiling as I almost choked on the last bit of my soup before she had went off to the kitchen . "What ever happened to not using 'cute-sy pet' names?" I asked as she threw out the soup container "Well actually a butterfly is an insect but I don't know its just a cute name" she replied as I continued use to cough "who knew Olivia Hye would be the one to use pet names" I replied as she sat next to me on the couch."Well I guess I had a change of heart, if it makes you feel better I will allow you to give me a pet name too" she replied as I pondered and thought about what would be perfect.

 "How about Wolfie" I said shocking Olivia making her stare at me "what made you think of that?" She laughed out "i don't know I think it just suits you, your kinda like a wolf sometimes cold and mean but your also kind and sweet" I stated. "Well you know what" she said making me turn to her as I held in a cough "what?" I asked her blowing my nose. "I love it" she said smiling at me making my heart flutter from the cute sight as she rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you" I had whispered catching Olivia's attention. "What was that?" She asked me making me heat up even more.

"Are you ok gowon? You look like your burning up again?" She asked as she put her hand on my forehead checking my temperature "n-nothing just I'm glad you like the name" I lied as Olivia nodded and went back onto my shoulder as I sighed in relief. "I love you too" said Olivia making me freeze in my place even though my face was burning up as I sat in silence before Olivia left the couch heading to her room "I'll see you later my little butterfly" said Olivia before disappearing into her room as I sat on the couch and mentally freaked out about what just happened before I started to sneeze once again.