Chuuves (This is hell)

Chuu POV

The past couple of weeks of school have been hell. With Yves in my science class every second of everyday with her sitting behind me has been torture. If it's either trowing paper at my head, pulling my hair,talking with the other popular kids behind my back or even just existing she annoys me all the time. Who knew someone so hot could be so annoying. Turns out she kinda is the devil of loona high.

Science class chuu Pov

I walked into Mrs Kang's class walking to my desk before seeing her. She had a smirk on her face like always before I had rolled my eyes and took my seat. I had seen kimlip talking to a blonde girl and the rest of my friends were busy talking too as it was just me and Yves who seemed to be the only ones alone."Sorry students of Mrs Kang's classroom she seems to be running late so I advise you all to just relax for now" said Mr heechul from next door standing by our doorway before leaving.

I had tried to study for our class before hearing a little 'hey' and a tap on my shoulder. I had turned around to see Yves before she had taken a rubber band and flicked it across my forehead making me shout out and rub my forehead in pain as I saw Yves laughing her head off. "What was that for you turd" I said while picking up the rubber band while Yves was still laughing,"oh what ever you little gumdrop that was just the bare minimum of the pain I can give" she said while leaning back in her seat. "Pain? why can't you just give pleasure for once?" I said as I turned back around in my seat," pleasure yeah I'll give you pleasure alright " said Yves behind me as I had to recall what she just said "huh?" I said turning back around to see Yves blushing "what I don't say anything you midget" she replied as I just turned back around and minded my business.

'Yeah I'll give you pleasure alright' what was that suppose to mean. and why did it make me feel a certain way?

Yves pov

'ill give you pleasure' what was that supposed to mean. I thought to myself as the lesson went on. 'Maybe if that chuu girl would stay quiet I would give her pleasure' I thought to myself before blushing at my thoughts that was probably not the best choice of words but it doesn't matter it was 2 days till Halloween and I don't need a pest like her messing up my thoughts before the annual loona high Halloween festival.

Chuu Pov lunch time

"Halloween festival?" I questioned vivi who was talking about a festival the school had ," yeah every year the school has a festival for Halloween there games, food and stuff you should come its really fun and since it's your first year this is perfect" said vivi while she spoon fed haseul making me gag on the inside. "Hmm maybe I should my only problem is Yves though" I said while sulking on the table ,"hey if she gives you trouble just tell me ok " said haseul while finishing her food "ok then I'll go" I said as I smiled and finished my food before seeing Yves making faces at me while the other cool kids sat and laughed 'probably at me' i thought as I then hid my face from them.

How will is survive this place if I can't even survive Yves herself?