Loona (The big game pt3,'The emergency')

No POV

Oh boy now this was a mess. The entire crowd was in uproar as the cheerleader pyramid had started to collapse right in front of everyone's eyes. As nayeon was the first to retreat from the bottom which had lead to the second row collapsing ontop of one and anther causing the third fourth fifth an sixth row to then colapse. All leaving hyunjin ontop too then fall.

Heejins pov

It was like everything was in slow motion at this very moment as all I could see was hyunjin falling from the top of the pyramid backwards onto the field with nobody to catch her fall. My heart had dropped at that very second on seeing hyunjins impact with the hard field as everyone's expression changed in an instant.

Hyunjins pov

I was falling.

 And there was nobody to catch my fall. I had tilted backwards and my nerves were going through the roof as I finally made impact with the ground I feel feet firs thankfully . Well almost. My ankles had landed sideways and I could feel the way the had bent back and snapped in a instant like nothing I've ever felt before. A pain so bad nothing had ever topped it. The ragging pain to my ankles was to much to bare I I felt the tears stream down my face as I held my right ankle in pain as that one hurt the most out of the 2. I and looked around to see the rest of the cheersquad get off top of each other and rush to me as I was indeed a mess.

"Hyunjin are you ok -OH shit your ankles " said Tzuyu as she limped towards me with sana and nayeon. "Ah shit they hurt I think a need a nurse of something" I cried out as I then saw others come towards me quickly "a nurse hyunjin you need an ambulance"  said yeri as she then called over others.

Fast forward later~

Everything after that was a blur as I couldn't remember much after all of that as I had either passed out from the ongoing pain or I was too occupied on my ankles to notice anything else but I had woken up in a hospital bed with my feet in cast and floating over my sheets as I was still in pain but not as much as earlier. In that moment I had wondered where heejin was before hearing the door open and seeing a unfamiliar face come in.

"Hello Mrs.Kim how are we feeling today?" Asked the doctor as I panicked 'today?' I thought to myself "today? Ma'am is it still not Friday?" I had asked as she then stood at the edge of my bed with her Flip board "well no it is Saturday you've been passed out for quite a while now" said the doctor as she then examined my feet. "So how are they" she asked "there fine they just sting but it's bearable" I answered shifting to sit up "well I'm sorry to be the burden of bad news but you have broken your right ankle and twisted your left along with some broken toes" she said as I slumped back into the bed with a sigh.

 "Lucky for you this could have been way worse but for now you will need to wear these for a good 2 months for them to fully heal ok" she continued "well what does this mean for me?" I had asked her playing with my thumbs "well you must take a break from cheering and I suggest even without your cast you should stay away for another 3 more months just to be safe, so for now you must use a wheelchair to get around as this is the best way for your transportation if that's ok with you and if not we have crutches " she said as I pondered on what I wanted "a wheelchair is fine thank you" I said as I picked up a glass of water near my bed. "Ok well if there is anything you need ask now , you should be able to leave in the next 5 hours we just need to do some last extra test " she said heading to the door "umm yeah are my parents here by any chance?" I had asked her "well no but they are on their way we had called earlier but we do have 2 visitors, would you like to see them?" She asked opening the door "yes please" I said before she had closed the door with a smile.

I had heard talking outside the door before seeing heejin and Tzuyu enter as I smiled brightly at them. "Hey you good?" Asked Tzuyu as her and heejin both sat at opposite sides of my bed "yeah I'm fine they just sting a little but enough about me how did the game go?" I asked as heejin then took out her phone "umm we lost 34- 47, yikes again" said heejin as she proceed to flip through her phone "hey sorry I gotta go I've been holding it in ever since we got here I'll be right back ok" said heejin as she got up to then go to where I believe the washrooms leaving just me and tzuyu.

"Man that sucks I was really hoping we would win" I pouted crossing my arms making Tzuyu giggle as I was confused "what?" I had asked smiling "nothing you just look so cute when you pout " she replied as she moved closer next to me on my bed . "Oh whatever" I said rolling my eyes "no seriously hyunjin you know how to make any situation cute and bright , to be honest if you were still cheering we would have won that game"  replied Tzuyu as her words made me warm inside "awww looks who's being gushy" I replied to her gushy comment as we both giggled . 

She had then proceeded to interlock our hands together as I had stared in her eyes. The contact wasn't intense but it did have meaning as I melted into her eyes like I used to when we dated. I was drawn to her and it seemed like I couldn't go back anymore as Tzuyu started to lean forward so did I as we then came in contact with each others lips not soon later. Nothing to crazy just calm slow movement as our lips pressed further by each movement. This had lasted a good 30 seconds and it didn't seem like it was ending soon.

Well until we heard the door open. 

I had pulled back from Tzuyu as fast as I possibly could and tzuyu too. The door had revealed heejin as she held some coffee in her hands. "Hey guys sorry I took so long they had a coffee place in here so I got you guys some" said heejin passing both me and tzuyu some coffee as I was frozen on the inside as I had realized what just happened. "You ok guys, you look like you just saw a ghost?" Asked heejin as I snapped out of it and smiled at her "umm yeah babe I'm fine thanks" I said sipping on my coffee as I then made eye contact with Tzuyu as her face was flustered and red as a cherry as my face felt on fire. 'shit what have I just done' I thought to myself as heejin and Tzuyu made conversation.

How could I have just kissed my ex? How would heejin take this and should I tell her? And what had happened at that game?