Chhuves and Viseul (After assignment)

No POV 

It was a fresh and bright Sunday morning as the sun was shining bright and early as the world was now ready to wake up and get ready for the day. The morning was always the best part of the day in chuu's mind. Waking up and feeling refreshed was always a priority for the girl when it came to getting a good night sleep... But when when she wakes up to the feeling of a warm embrace around her only to realize it's Yves that's not exactly a good morning in her mind.

Chuu POV 

I had woken up and felt more tired then ever even a bit sore. I couldn't remember what had happened last night but all I had remembered was Yves and I working. Or at least I think we were. I was to tired to really think anymore as I went back to sleep closing my eyes as I then felt something warm wrap around my body on my {for some reason} exposed skin. I didn't think much of it before I had then realized I sleep alone. My eyes darted open as I jolted up out of bed accidentally falling on my room floor before hearing the sound of someone yawning as while I was still on the floor scared out of my mind.

I had then noticed my shirt from yesterday on the floor before I realized I wasn't wearing anything. I quickly put back on my shirt as I searched for my shorts before seeing them on the floor crawling over to them before I heard the loudest scream coming from my bed as I quickly put on my shorts and stood up to see who was in my bed.

 It was Yves.

Yves POV

I was woken up by the sound of something falling off my bed as I was too tired to do anything as I just pulled the blanket over my head. But for some reason something had felt off as I felt colder than usual. I decided to open my eyes to look around only to realize that I wasn't wearing any clothes but I shrugged it off as I continued to look around until i had looked at the bed sheets on top of me to notice they weren't mine.

 I quickly sat up on the bed and looked around the room only to notice this room wasn't mine but chuu's. It didn't take long before I had realized what had happened last night as all I could do was scream and quickly got up off the bed. I had looked around the room for my stuff as my eyes were then met with chuu who was in as much shock as I was. 

"W-we didn't do 'that' right?" Asked chuu as I couldn't bare to answer the question as I continued to look around for my clothes not caring if the other girl in the room could see me naked "oh here" she said as she tossed my my shirt, jacket and jeans and other clothing as I quickly put them on rushing to the door unlocking it as I made my way out the room only to be faced with haseul and vivi cooking in the kitchen as I froze. 

All the focus was on me as haseul's face was mortified and vivi had covered her mouth as I was basically on the floor at that point. I didn't want this to continue this any longer I quickly ran to the front door and picked up my backpack off the ground and ran out the front door running all the way out of the apartment complex as I had finally realized that I was safe. I had found a bench near by and sat there trying to catch my breath after what had just happened. My heart was beating out of my chest and my face was on fire about what I realized had happened between me and chuu as I couldn't stop imagining it in my head as the night had replayed in my head as I tried my best to snap out of my thoughts but nothing was working. I couldn't erase what happened. And only to make things worse I had looked at my feet only to realize I had forgot my shoes.

Chuu POV

I was still standing in my room as I was still frozen in place. I tried my best to not remember what had happened yesterday but it kept replaying in my head and I couldn't stop it. I wanted to bang my head against the wall to go unconscious and wake up from this horrible dream but I knew it was my reality once I had heard haseul scream for me to come into the kitchen as I mentally died as I did a walk of shame outside my room to face the two with crossed arms. 

"What the heck happened last night?" Asked haseul as I looked up to the two trying my best not to melt right there but I was interrupted by vivi laughing her brains out as me and haseul looked at her confused. "What's the matter with you don't you know how bad this is?" Asked haseul as vivi continued to laugh as haseul rolled her eyes.

 "Just leave the kid alone haseul, middle school beef between you and yves shouldn't matter because it looks like chuu has already had a rough night as it seems" stated vivi as my face was on fire from her words "fine I guess your off the hook for now, to be honest Yves isn't worth my time anyways" haseul said as she went back to cooking breakfast while I sighed in relief before vivi came up to me linking her arms around my shoulders as she continued to laugh at me.  

"Stop" I whined to vivi as she stopped laughing "fine but can I at least ask you this?" She asked as I gave up and nodded. "Was she any good?" She asked as I pushed off her arm and walked off into my room, "So that's a yes!" I heard through the door from haseul and vivi as I flopped onto my bed before hoping off it realizing what happened on it last night as I took off my bed sheets and headed to the laundry room. "Where are you going?" Asked haseul as I took a deep breath "washing my sheets" I said as vivi started to laugh again before I walked out the door In defeat.