Loona (Merry Christmas)

No POV

As the snow outside was still heavily falling the students of loona high were still stuck indoors until it went down. As today was now the 25th of December students were stuck to spend Christmas in the ski lounge instead of at home.

Haseul POV

I was woken up by the feeling of someone shaking me before waking up to see heejin by my bed shaking me awake. "What/" I asked annoyed as the girl pulled me out of bed "Christmas haseul it's Christmas" said heejin as I was met in the room with chuu, kimlip, vivi, and hyunjin all holding out gifts as I rubbed my eyes and tried to stay awake. "Merry Christmas haseul unnie" said chuu as I smiled back at her as we all made our ways to the couches sitting down making conversation.

"So how's is it at your guys bunk with Yves?" I had asked chuu and kimlip who seemed to be quiet about the subject "i-its fine" chuu replied as I could tell she was lying as I shrugged it off. "Ok let's open presents" said vivi as we had taken out souvenirs we had gotten from the gift shop and handed them to one another. "Aww a t-shirt that says I love snow,I think I might have to frame this one in my house" hyunjin joked at my gift "it was either that or a mug that said the same thing" I replied as we continued to joke around.

Jinsoul POV

I was sitting on the couch in my bunk with the rest of our friend group because Yves wanted to show off her decorations as she invited all of our friends making our bunk packed with people as we all shared gifts. "So Yves how have things been with you cute friend?" yeojin asked Yves right beside me who's face went cherry red as she just ignored the short freshman and went to go talk to Jeongyeon. "That's pretty suspicious" I said to yeojin who just shrugged and moved away going over to gowon.

We had then open all of our gifts to each other one by one even if they were just gifts form the gift shop that we all bought last minute it was still the thought that counted right?

Choerry POV

I had gone over to Olivia's room since it was empty because she was left alone as I thought I would pay her a visit since she is my sister.

"Merry Christmas loser" I said opening the door to reveal her sitting on the couch just watching tv as I rolled my eyes sitting right next to her. "Here" she said handing me her gift as I handed her mine as I opened mine to reveal a shirt that read 'i love snow' as I laughed because of the fact that I had gotten her the same thing.

"I guess we truly are sisters" I laughed as we continued to watch TV while the snow continued pour down harder and harder. "So how have things been with you and gowon?" I had asked her as she shrugged "things have been fine with me and gowon actually, it's hard when I can't be with her all the time but I'll manage" she stated.

 "To be honest Gowon's really changed you" I stated as she looked at me confused "what is that supposed to mean?" She asked offended. "Well it's just that before you met her you were always gloomy, getting into some sort of fights, getting picked on but now your happier and I can tell it's because of her" I admitted as her face went red "shut up" she sternly said to me "it's ok Olivia I know your truly a softy on the inside"I said making Olivia shove me off the couch as she laughed at me now sitting on the ground.

That kid is something else

AUTHORS NOTE:

 Hello just a little heads up that it may be a while until I update again mostly because my birth day is the next 2 days 8 hours and 25 minutes. So i wouldn't expect much from me until next week so enjoy these chapters for now.