Chuuves (Your off the hook for now)

Chuu POV

Ever since the footage had been released I had tried to stay away from Yves as much as I could this week right before the big game. If that meant switching seats with Kim lip in science , eating lunch outside, dodging her in the hallways or running the other way every time I saw her, I was not getting caught for my life.

Lunch time

I had finished my first classes of the day and now it was time for lunch as me and Kim lip started to walk near the cafeteria I had seen Yves and her friends right behind us walking too. I had started to walk faster not wanting an encounter before feeling a hand on my shoulder as I turned around. It was her. Her eyes staring down at mine dark but calm as she then took my wrist and held on as I was frozen in place "hey Yves let go!" said kimlip trying to separate her hand from my wrist with no luck but a gave her a little smile and a little 'its fine' as I was now ready to deal with my now fate.

"Guys I'll catch up to you just need to do something" said Yves as she then walked forward with her hand still holding my wrist as we walked down the hallway before she had pushed me into the janitors closet along with herself and locked the door making me gulp a little and sweat nervously .

I was on one side of the wall while she was on the other as she just starred at me with her eyes while her arms were crossed. Yeah she may have looked hot right now but I was way too scarred for life to really react. I had gotten even more nervous when she started to walk closer and closer towards me as we were now our faces were only a couple of inches apart from eachother as I then backed onto the supply shelf until I couldn't move any further. She then then placed her hand right beside my head with a quick slap on the wall. "Talk chuu" she said as I tried to mist up some last minute confidence out of nowhere "why should I" I replied with attitude.

Yves had walked even closer now as she pinned her other hand near my head and moved her head inwards closer to mine, her eyes basically piercing through my skin as I looked up at her , my face getting hotter and hotter by the second. "Because if you don't this fist will be in your face in a matter of seconds" she said as I could feel her breath press against my face"don't act like I'm not a black belt here too MS. Ha " I replied back as we then starred at each other.

We had stayed like this for a while as we just starred into each others eyes as I then started to get lost into yves dark and mysterious eyes. Our faces started to move closer as I now had a full on blush spreading all across my face as our faces were almost about to touch, as I had closed my eyes bracing for whats next.

Well until we heard a knock on the door as it then started to open revealing our janitor Mrs. Choi. as she had looked startled at first by the sight of us but then again who wouldn't be startled by two girls in a random janitors almost about to kiss? We had snapped out of it and once I realized how we were positioned Yves had jumped back with a blush present on her face along with mine still present. Yves and I then proceeded to walk out the closet facing Mrs. Choi who didnt look impressed by us at the moment "sorry Mrs. Choi" I said as I thought this would be a great way the clear the tension in the air. I had then thought that now would by my escape from this whole mess as I tried to quietly scoot away but to my luck Yves had grabbed my wrist again.

"Listen here you midget I'm not gonna rat on you so don't be scared I won't kill you or anything" she said "why would I be scared of you?" I replied mocking her "hey don't Press your luck here ok just watch out ok " she said almost like this was advice to me. "Ok but can I go now hag?" I said as she then let go of my wrist "and also we never speak of this again you hear me?" replied yves before i nodded my head as we walked on separate paths to the lunch room.

'that was crazy' I thought to myself as I finally made it to the lunch room to sit with Kim lip, vivi and haseul. "Oh thank God chuu are you ok?" Asked vivi as she started hugging me making me giggle a bit. "Yeah unnie I'm fine your right she is just all bark no bite" I replied as Kim lip handed me some food "I told you" said haseul laughing "so what did she say" asked Kim lip eating her strawberries. I had then started to think back to what happen and started to feel my face heat up again but i vowed never to speak of it agian and even though I trusted Kim lip id rather not say anything right now. "Just about what happened the other night but other than that she isn't going to hurt me or rat on me" I replied as Kim lip smiled a little "that's all she said?" questioned haseul lifting up an eyebrow as I felt nervous "Yup that's all" I lied as I replied quite fast. "Alright well finish your food quick we have 12 minutes left" said vivi as I ate the rest of my food as fast as I possibly could

Kim lips pov

After seeing chuu safe and sound I knew that my plan with jinsoul to change Yves mind about chuu had actually worked. Even if they still hated each other at least there not throwing fist which was my plan all along. I had planned this with jinsoul once the news on chuu happened and now no one is hurt Thankfully.

As the news of the big game was coming up I knew that this Friday was going to be hectic.

Later that day~ Chuu pov

I Had later gotten home to vivis and flopped onto my bed squishing my face into my pillow as the thought of what happened with me and yves that day still lingered in my mind as I wanted to be sick from the thought but it was the opposite. I liked the thoughts.

I never would have known that a incident like this could affect me so much as I had been flustered all day from my thought as now I just waned to relax and forget about the whole thing.But it all started to maker me wonder.

Does yves feel the same way about this situation or am I just caught up on these sudden new feelings? But I could never have feelings for yves right?