Loona (Before the game begins)

No POV

Today was the big annual game against the loona moons and the bangtan boy scouts as both rival teams had been affected by each others pranks the tension between both teams was high. This meant that so were the students of both schools as everyone at both schools were filled up with trash talk and school spirit as this Thanksgiving football game was like tradition for them.

Before the game~

It was time for the school party committee to set up for the game as streamers , food and games were all set up right before the game started at 6. As now it was 5:30 as people would arrive any moment.

Heejins pov 

I was getting dressed to go to the big game with my brother before I then heard a knock on my room door as it opened revealing Jungkook. "Our team's gonna kick your but" said jungkook as he stuck out his tongue at me "not before we do first you butt scout" I replied to my brother before walking  out the door as we both then drove to the game.

Gowons pov

I was getting ready for the game with yeojin as I could tell she would be excited too see choerry before their little date on Saturday. But as for me I was a nervous wreck as I tried to think of a plan to see Olivia near the bleachers like I promised without being behind the 3 brick walls all night as this seemed like tonight was going to be a nightmare. Me and yeojin then hopped into my dad's limo and drove off to the game awaiting what's going to happen.

Yves pov

I was with all the twicevelvet cheerleaders as they were stretching for the game in the lockers as the boys on the other side were getting a pep talk from our coach Mr. Min. "Hopefully we finally win this first game" said sana as she fixed her skirt "yeah" the whole room replied back.

It had been 4 years since we ever won a game against the boyscouts. Out of all the 2 times we face against them. Once at the beginning of the year and again at the end. we seem to never win and our school spirit lacks more and more each year but our hope it still there.

 Well somewhere.

Haseuls pov

I was getting ready along with vivi, chuu and Kim lip before the big game had started and even thought it was chili outside I still wore a T-shirt because it looked nice as we then started to head towards the Game 20 minutes before it started.

Lisa's pov (yeah I know out of the ordinary but it does helps the story )

After the moons had pranked us with their fake puke we were out for sweet revenge on them well at least on their cheerleaders that is. While we had done our sticky note prank a while back we had also implanted fake remote control snakes in the field so once they preform they'll be frightened by the snakes coming up from the ground.  And since my sister Momo goes to loona high I know all about how much those cheerleaders are scared of snakes this was the perfect plan to demolish their school spirit and win this game.

"Alright you guys your remember our plan right" I had asked the cheer team "yup once their out Jennie, hwasa, umji and yerin have the remotes to the fake snakes and our plan will be in perfect motion to ruin those twicevelvet cheerleaders" said moonbyul going over our plan. "Perfect now they won't know what's coming for them" said rosé as she continued to stretch "yeah that's why you don't mess with bangtan" chanted soojin. "No that's why you don't mess with the backpink cheering squad am I right!" Chanted jisoo ,"yeah" we all chanted back as we continued to stretch getting ready for the game that started in less than 10 minutes.

This is going to be the perfect plan.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello it is I again and this past week has been hectic but i will be updating more soon so there's that. Also Wendy's post literally had me in tears I swear i miss her so much it hurts.