2jin (Do you miss me?)

Hyunjin POV

It was a couple of days before the next annual football game at the end of the year and things around the school had seemed more tense than usual. Ever since what happened with Gowon and yeojin a couple of days ago out table at lunch hasn't been the same and with Yves now gone too moving to the new table with  all my friends and their girlfriends. Including heejin. I would often take glances at the girl during lunch and I couldn't help it. I missed her. Things between me and tzuyu haven't been the same as I haven't said a word to the girl after the ski trip as I had told her I had never wanted to see her face again as I would rather see heejins. But how?

Lunch time~

I was sitting at my usual spot at lunch with all my friends as things were just starting to get back to normal since many of our friends had left. I was eating my food when all of the sudden dahyun approached our table and just like usual everyone sighed except for yeri "here are the last minute plans for the football game next week for you guys" she said as she handed out even more flyers to all of us as she then left the table and headed towards heejins table as my eyes landed on the girls. I had noticed gowon, yeojin and Yves were all sitting there as my eyes were focused on heejin the entire time. I continued to stare until her eyes had come in contact with mine as I stared at the girl who she stared at me. I tried to keep a straight face but I quickly turned away and focused on my food as I continued to eat but then suddenly an idea came to my mind.

Heejin POV

As soon as I had seen hyunjin move her eyes away from mine I had went back to my conversation at the table as haseul and vivi were interrogating Yves. "So now that your our with chuu what are your plans with our daughter?" Asked vivi as haseul had her arms crossed "i-ill take good care of her?" Yves answered unsure as all I could do was laugh while chuu looked like an awkward mess "so how did you two meet?" Haseul asked as I could just tell Yves was over this "you were there weren't you, I bumped I to her and pinned her to a wall on the first day i guess it was fate we met" she answered nonchalant as haseul eyed the girl.

 "I've heard you've had a history of bullying by any chance do you remember a girl you punched in the 7th grade after bugging her about her crush?" Haseul asked as I had a good idea she was talking about herself "oh yeah sorry about that" Yves said as I could just see the sweat starting to drop down her face.

 "Alright I guess your ok to be with our daughter" said haseul as vivi then got out of her chair to move next Yves to whisper something in her ear as Yves face turned white as she slyly nodded while vivi went back to her seat. "What did she say?" Asked Olivia right next to Yves as she shook her head "you'd rather not know" she said while chuu patted her back. We continued our conversation and talked about Yves and haseuls past before the bell had rang and I would be off to class again but I first needed to go to my locker first.

Once I had arrived to my locker for my textbooks I had noticed a small piece of paper fall from my locker as I picked it up from the ground and opened it. 

'please meet me by the bleachers at game day. It's important- from K.H'

It read as I knew exactly who it was but what would she want to talk about especially with me?I would be lying if I wasn't a bit happy to read the note but i needed to go to class. I had put the letter into my pocket and then made my way to my class.

Hyunjin POV

I was standing from afar as I had seen heejin open her locker and pick my letter up from off the off the ground and read it as I was becoming anxious from far away. Once I had seen her put the letter in her pocket I had made my way to class finally in peace as all I had to do was wait for next week to finally talk to heejin again.