Loona's First win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey sorry I haven't been updating as much lately but things have been very hectic schedule with the whole Covid-19 outbreak in my home town.

Today has been super emotional for me because of everything that has happened. I feel like the tittle says it all but as you have seen LOONA FINALLY GOT THEIR FIRST WIN and I couldn't be any more prouder than I already am of the girls and their hard work but also orbits. I cant tell you how many times I burst into tears today, it's honestly embarrassing at this point how many tears I've shed tbh it could fill the ocean.

Haseuls post was one of the main reasons I've been a mess today. Just seeing her face after so many days and months literally broke me and I've never been so emotional with loona like I have right now. Also with loona 1/3 debut anniversary their massages on the fan café warmed my heart alot.

If you wanted to know more about me with loona I had become an orbit around 1\3 times almost odd eye circle times and to see how much they have all grown since I first started listening to them brings me to even more tears.

But anyways that's enough tears for today, I just wanted to let you guys know how much I am really proud of the girls finally getting their first win after so many years of waiting and I hope that in the future they can earn even more!