Yeorry (The date)

Yeojin's POV

Today was finally my date with choerry as I was at Gowon's house as she helped me get ready like she said she would. I don't if I would say that I'm nervous or anything but I definitely was freaking out a little bit inside. Thinking about it in my head would always make me smile just like when choerry had confessed, that joy still lingered in my body all week after that moment.

Flashback, the assembly No POV~

"Yeojin, hey yeojin over here" shouted cherry as yeojin had noticed her waving from far away. Yeojin had checked to see if the 3 brick walls were anywhere around but since they were more focused on gowon than anything else yeojin had ran over to where choerry was. 

"Hey choerry what's up?" Asked yeojin as she had finally reached choerry standing right in front of her, choerrys face had turned a bright shade of red almost like a cherry as she stared down at the ground , her hands becoming sweatier and sweatier. "Yeojin" started off choerry as yeojin was then confused by her words "yes choerry it's me" said Yeojin in a joking matter "what's up" continued yeojin as she used her right hand to lift up choerry's face off the ground only for her to see how red the girls face was as her's started to go red too.

 "Yeojin may I ask you a question?" Asked choerry as she stared deeply into yeojins eyes "umm" was all yeojin could say at the moment because of how much tension was in their stare. Choerry had taken a deep breath before going for her shot "if I said that I liked you and I mean like you like you would you still want to hang out even if you didn't like me back?" Asked choerry as yeojin then froze in her spot at that very moment she had zoned out completely as she was now in her own head trying to comprehend what had just happened. Choerry was sweating like crazy waiting for an answer but it had seemed to her that yeojin didn't want to answer "i-its ok if you're not fine with this is jus-" choerry couldn't finish before she was cut off "no, no that's perfect it just well-" yeojin couldn't continue. 

Yeojin had wanted to confess for the longest time but when ever she had her perfect shot, She froze. "Well if your ok with it would you mind if we went out next Saturday after the big game i-if that's ok with you" asked choerry avoiding eye contact until she had felt a hand wrap around her's "no that's perfect just text me where we meet and I'm there" said Yeojin with the brightest smile "oh ok well then I'll see you there" said choerry before walking back of with Olivia as yeojin had also walked back to then find gowon and tell her the big news.

Flash back over~ choerrys pov

I had asked yeojin if we could go to our local café down the street Called 'Café Lee' as this was my go to spot and something I would want to share with yeojin.

As was getting ready in my room I had heard a knock come form the door before seeing olivia come in. "Wow look who's getting all fancy for their first date" said Olivia as she opened the door coming into my room with a smirk. "What do you mean I'm wearing a shirt with jeans" I had pointed out to her as she giggled. " So where are you guys going anyways?" Asked Olivia as she then sat on the side of my bed "Café Lee" I had replied back to her as I put on some earnings "oh isn't that the place that made that mint hot chocolate" asked Olivia "yeah the one you bought 5 of in one day" I replied talking about our past times together there. "Well I wish you luck on your first date" said Olivia getting off of my bed as I was shocked by her words "since when does miss Olivia Hye wish people luck, are you feeling alright, I think you might have a fever from the cold" I said as I then checked Olivia's temperature "eh? I'm fine ok I just wanted to wish my sister luck, and also if you end up getting lucky tonight do it downstairs" said Olivia before I had gotten flustered and chased her out my room door before she had managed to get out sucking her tongue out at me.

 "Jeez that kid is something else isn't she" I said aloud "I heard that loser also I'm coming with you I want some more hot chocolate too but don't worry I won't cock block you" said  Olivia outside my room door as I rolled my eyes before I had then finally finished getting ready. I was getting ready to leave my room before feeling my guts start to rumble and my heart pace quicken as I then finally felt the worst feeling of all. Nervousness. My palms were sweaty as I held the door Handel as my hands were as slippery as ice. As much as I knew I was having a panic attack I had pushed forward and headed on the road to finally meet yeojin for our date with Olivia right beside me in the car as everything was fine but the only thing is. How can I get over all my nervousness.

Yeojins pov

I was still getting ready in Gowons house as I was now finally dressed and ready to go. My only problem was. I'm nervous. Sweat was starting to form on my face as I felt like I was on fire. "Ah what should i say, what is she going to say, what if she doesn't show up, what if I make a fool out of mysel-" I was cut of from my sentence be gowon covering my lips to silence me "shhhh breathe in and out" said gowon removing her hand from my mouth as I then did what she said.

 I admit it did make things better but I knew my fears were bound to come back sooner or later "better?" Asked gowon "yeah I guess" I replied "listen everything will be fine just relax and everything will be perfect" she said as I nodded before heading out Gowon's house to leave. 

'alright yeojin you heard what she said just relax and everything will be perfect that's not hard right' I said to myself as gowon drove me to the Café  choerry said to meet at.

'Just relax'