Lipsoul (Saturday PT1)

Kim Lip POV

Today was my date with jinsoul and I was a nervous wreck especially around chuu. How could I keep this a secret when I'm not even dating her yet. 'Yet' I thought to myself as I got flustered by the thought. I wanted to hide from my thoughts before I jumped up from the sound of a notification on my phone..

It was jinsoul. I had put my phone down but I misted up some confidence and opened my phone.

Jinsoul💛: hey lets meet up at 6 so we can get snacks before the movie

Kim lip : yeah that's sounds great

'Yeah that sounds great what am I 12 ' I thought myself as I flopped even harder onto my bed. I had checked my phone for the time until I had seen it was already 5:30. I had jumped out of my bed and got dressed as fast as I could putting on a shirt with jeans and a sweater wrapped around my waist. I had drove as fast as I could getting to the theater just in time.

Jinsoul POV

I had seen kimlip approach me before I was polarized  by her beauty she had looked stunning in even the most simple clothes."So you ready?" She asked finally approaching me. I froze in my tracks until I had finally spoken up "yeah let's go!" I said finally getting it out.

We had gotten our snacks and went into the auditorium just in time for the movie to start which was me plan in the first place.

During the movie I couldn't focus at all. Every second I could I would just stare at her beauty as she would inch closer and closer to to me making me even more nervous. I was a sweating mess when I was around her and after our kiss I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was on my mind 24\7.

Once the movie was over we had strolled over to the back of the theater near the park before I decided now could be my chance.

Kim lip POV

"I had a really nice time jinsoul" I said as we sat near the park in a field, a blush present on my face." Me too" said jinsoul as she then held me hand with hers,"listen Kim lip I have wanted this for a long tim-" "yes" I had i interrupted her knowing what she was going to say next. "Huh?" She questioned ,"yes I'll be your girlfriend jinsoul"  I had repeated myself "well there goes my whole speech" said jinsoul embarrassed." Aww you had a speech that's sweet" I said pecking jinsoul on the cheek making her red.

 Before I could back away fully from the kiss jinsoul had pinned me down onto the grass making my heart race,she had this power over me I couldn't control before she had connected our lips for a second before she had let me go getting up smiling at my now messy hair and flustered face."let's get out of h-here before i-it gets to dark" I said trying to gather myself together ,"yeah" she replied as we then walked around the park.

After the date Jinsoul POV

I had gotten home before flipping onto my bed with a smile on me face after what had happened. "I'm guessing the date went well" said my brother Felix as he stood by my door way ,"YES!"  I replied making him roll his eyes and leave my room.

Today was perfect Im finally am dating my crush of 2 years and the start of the year was looking great. 'but what about Yves and chuu'  Kim lips words echoed in my ears ,'right how am I going to keep this a secret from yves' I thought to myself before scrolling through my phone for the rest of the night.

I Cannot keep this a secret but I want to stay with Kim lip . What should I do?