Loona (Finally on the road)

No POV

Today was finally the day of the Loona high anual ski trip in the rocky mountains at the ski lounge. As every student was now ready to head to school to board the busses for a long 4 hour drive.

Vivi POV

 As it was now time to board the buss me , haseul, chuu and Kim lip all fled the back row and packed our bags on the overhead before we had sat down and talked about what our plans were for the trip.

"So chuu since this is your first year me and vivi made you a list of things you can do" said haseul as she handed chuu the list we made,"aww thanks" saw is chuu with a bright smile before the rest of the students had fled into the buss.

Heejins pov

I was being put in buss 1 with hyunjin. We had went all the way to the back and I had noticed that our bunks mates were at the same place so since I didn't want to be rude I had introduced myself.

"Um hi, you guys must be haseul and vivi our bunk mates right?,  I'm heejin and that's hyunjin" I said as I shook hands with the both of them as hyunjin did too. "Hi nice to meet you guys, hopefully we can be good friends" said who was guessing was haseul as the people beside her lauged "jeez you guys are awkward" she stated as her and her friend laughed at vivi and haseul. "Sorry guys that's just my cousin chuu and her friend Kim lip" said vivi as I waved to them both "it's ok you don't have apologize it was kinda awkward" said hyunjin as we all laughed.

Maybe are bunk mates are cooler than we thought

Yves POV

I had arrived in buss 1 with jinsoul, gowon and yeojin as I had tried to keep on a good lookout for chuu so I could avoid her. As I looked around I had seen chuu in the back with vivi and haseul as I could see haseul's Stare from a mile away as I decided I would quickly sat in the middle of the buss as jinsoul looked at me confused "hey Yves wouldn't you rather sit in the back like last time?" She asked me looking in the back nervously "no I think I'll be fine over here" I stated crossing my arms as I went up to put my bags up before yeojin had tugged my arm towards her dragging me with her before I had realized we were already in the back as I made eye contact with chuu "come on Yves you wouldn't want to make you cute friend Lonely right?" Said Yeojin as I felt the heat rise to my face.

Chuu POV

Wait a minute did Yves friend just refer to me as Yves cute friend? I could feel my entire face heat up as I avoided her eye contact and looked a through the window as the entire back was now silent before we had heard the noise of other kids come in as Yves friends took the seats right beside heejin and hyunjin and Yves had her small friend had taken the seat in front of me and Kim lip.

Olivia's POV

Since choerry was in a different cabin then mine she had went to buss 2 , where as I was going to be in buss 1 with the rest of my bunk mates which I was not looking forward too.

I had hopped in the buss before seeing gowon in the back. As the buss was almost full I had taken a seat in the middle part as more people came in. As everybody boarded the buss I had realized I was the only person on the buss by myself. But I guess that's what happens when you don't have much friends.

As the teachers now Fled in they had taken roll call before the buss had started to move as I dozed off on the spot.

Choerrys pov

I had made it to buss 2 as I had taken my seat next to one of my bunk mates Felix and his friend bangchan as the rest of the spots on the buss were taken because I was late to board. I had packed up my stuff on top and then sat down next to Felix as I could tell he was in a deep conversation so I left him alone.

I had looked out the window making eye contact with bangchan from my science class as he waved which caught the attention of Felix before he had turned around to face me as I had seen his cheeks turn a light shade of pink as he waved. "Hi I'm choerry your bunk mate" I greeted shaking his hands as I felt how sweaty they were "say something mate" said bangchan shaking Felix as all he would do was stare at me in awe "o-oh sorry I'm F-felix, Lee felix" he stuttered out as I laughed at his cuteness "sorry he's usually never like this, you ok mate?" Asked bang Chan as Felix gulped and nodded at me as the teachers than came on the buss and did roll call as me Felix and bangchan made conversation until we arrived.