Hyewon (I want to be closer to you)

Gowon POV

It had been weeks since me and did our Olivia project together and even though we learned that we have very similar hobbies we were still distant with each other. I thought that maybe after our project we could be friends but it only seems like we are further apart. I try my best to talk to her but I'm either too scared or my friends are watching as they always tell me to stay ways from her. Yeojin had confessed to me she had feelings for her sister but I know she wasn't a fan of the age gap. And as for myself I think I'm catching feelings for Olivia..... but I know my friends wouldn't aprove. But as the Halloween festival approached in almost 2 days I wanted to ask Olivia if we could hang out together along with yeojin and her sister but the only problem was when will I do it.

Mr Heechuls class Olivia pov

It had been weeks since my project with Gowon and all I could think about was her and I mean all the time. It was starting to get weird but then I came to the realization that I may have a crush on Gowon but I could never. I know that choerry likes yeojin but they seem just as distant as me and Gowon. Even during class I can't help but stare at her even when she stares at me too the eye contact was the closet thing to an interaction we had in weeks. But as the festival of Halloween was almost here I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like if I went with her.

Lunch time 

I was sitting at my usual spot with choerry and heejin and now that heejin has a new friend hyunjin I believe her name was, she sat here rarely but I wasnt really interested in her with her reputation with the cool kids but I know she's heejins crush so I had to be nice to her.

I was eating my lunch in peace minding my business before feeling a little tap on my shoulder as me and choerry then turned around to see Gowon and her friend yeojin with smiles on there faces."oh hey guys what up" said choerry as she smiled at them while I stared at Gowon who I could tell seemed nervous,"hey guys sorry to bother you but as you know the Halloween festival I comming up and umm......" Said Gowon as she then froze in her spot,"go on" I said with a puzzled look on my face as Gowon was sweating.

 " We were wondering if you guys wanted to go with us together you know kinda like a " "date?" Said choerry interrupting Gowon as her face then grew a dark shade of red. "Yeah but you don't have too if you don't want to" said Gowon as she smiled making me smile back even brighter 'since when do you even smile Olivia hye' I thought to myself as I then realized everyone was looking at me to answer?" Yeah that's fine as long as it just us 4 I don't mind" I said as Gowon smiled even brighter "cool I'll see you Friday" said Gowon as her and yeojin left as yeojin then waved bye to us or at least choerry.

"Ok so that just happened " I said as me and choerry then turned back into out seats," perfect now we're going on a date with our crushes" said choerry making heejin then look at us weird. "Oh yeah sorry heejin is it ok if we go to the festival without you?" I said to heejin " no it's fine I'm going with hyunjin" she said as her face then grew a tomato colour." Well it looks like we're all going on dates with our crushes " said choerry making me scoff ," maybe you 2 but park Gowon is not my crush" I said making choerry and  heejin roll their eyes. " sure there Olivia your more whipped for her than whip cream itself " said heejin making me blush and choerry laugh.

If I'm really that obvious to them then how am I around gowon?

Gowon pov

Me and yeojin walked back to our table as my heart was basically doing back flips.' I finally asked out Olivia hopefully everything will go well' I said to myself as me and gowon sat back in our seats with the rest of our friends. "Gowon what have I told you. Stay away from those freaks " said mark as he pointed towards Olivia's table making the whole table quite again. "Again" said mina as the entire table sighed ,"listen its ok if you like other people just not those freaks for Pete sake even the nerd tables are better" said wonyoung pointing over to another table as my old friends vivi and haseul sat feeding each other." Nah that table has that little pest" said Yves as she then made a face towards one of the girls at the table ," you mean the cute little pest " said Yeojin making the whole table laugh " hey at least I don't associate with the freaks" said Yves making me and yeojin sink in our seats.

How would my friends take it if I said I had a crush on one of the freaks?
Is Olivia really someone I wanna associate with or should i stay away like my friends warn?