Chapter 17.

Making Nandini a bit surprised, Manik tossed a bundle of pages in her hand.

Inspecting the notes, she looked up at him in confusion "What's this?".

"Love letters." He deadpanned.

Nandini blinked in confusion making Manik snort "it's my notes. Go through them and don't, I repeat don't memories but understand each points in them."

Nandini fumbled and went through the pages in surprise "and you still have them? Like when did you passed your second year?"

Manik stared at her for a moment before leaning against the wall. Keeping his arms locked near his chest he pointed his finger near the mat which he bought along. Nandini pressed her lips thin seeing his unresponsive self and quietly spread the mat on the floor.

She sat down and took the notes again, however her whole attention was on him who stood watching her every moves.

"Quite looking and get started with your studies." He said in his cold tone before averting his gaze from her.

Nandini, knitting her eyebrow together gave him a huffy look before shifting her concentration in the notes.

For the past few minutes Nandini stared the written words boringly. The next few minutes the words started making sense to her. The dull gaze from her eyes soon shone brightly when the points in the notes started making room into her brain.

An hour later, the sky turned fully dark but it didn't came into her mind as she was fully engrossed into the notes. Her whole concentration was drawn towards the thing written into the paper.

The cool evening breeze started flowing in the air making some of her strands play with the light wind.

Twitching her lips, Nandini took her hair back and rolled them up into bun and secured them with a pencil. She took a pen out and started reading again.

All the while a pair of eyes kept it constant gaze upon her.

Manik was spellbind the entire time when Nandini's attention shifted from him to the notes.

While she was busy studying, he took it as a grant to watch her silently.

He observed her every little move and even the little fluttering feel which was going inside his heart every now and then.

He was bothered very much and he didn't liked it even a bit because he couldn't do much about the issue.

And being around her presence was doing no justice to the desires he felt inside his heart.

He wanted to sit closely and smell the fragrance she have around her.

He wanted to trace his finger over the sharp features of her divine face.

He wanted to feel the texture of her smooth hair which she has tucked up into a bun.

He wanted to devour and nibble the cheery looking lips which she graze and bite with her teeth every second.

He wanted a lot more of her but he was afraid he would give a piece of himself in the process which will make her superior in between them.

And he would be a deceiver of his self made restraints.

He wanted her but he didn't wanted to surrender himself to her.

He felt greedy and selfish but he, after all, has no control over his creeping feelings. He would never let the opportunity slip if once the almighty grant his desires come true.