Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude

'Send me the updates for Aldrin Corporations Annual results.' Sanskar was thinking and at the same time typing the same on his mobile while with left hand he opened the knob of the door of his room.

His room was glowing with moon light. He felt sudden wind gush from open door of the balcony. He abruptly looked upwards and there was on sleek figure sanding leaning on the glass door facing her back towards him.

'Who could it be at this time?' Sanskar thought for a second.

But widen his eyes with realization 'she must be his newly wedded wife'.

He completely forgot that he married few hours ago in his business discussions. He closed his eyes tightly shaking his head.

'Shit how can I forget it. What will she think about me?'

Swara did not turn to look at him.

She gulped audibly when she remembers Ragini Dadi's words, 'Never say no to your husband. You should do as he says. For women her husband is like  a god'

'But looking at this family members he should have been raised with good ethical and moral values.'

Again, her brain said loudly 'but he married to you that means you are his wife he can do whatever he wants. Ohh Durga ma I just don't want to face him right now I am not ready' Swara flinched one more time when she heard door closing sound.

The same sound brought Sanskar back to his senses. He just looked down while rubbing his right-hand thumb with first finger for a moment and went to washroom for change to escape from awkward situation.

'Ohh god I completely forgot that I am married now and of course she will be in my room.' He splashed water on his face.

'I should have talk to Badi Ma at first place that shift her with Uttara or Pihu for some days, that would have made her comfortable in this house. Sharing room with stranger must be awkward for her. Should I do it now?'

'No... not now. It's late. She might feel that I don't want to give a chance to this marriage.'

'Should I go and talk to her?'

'But then what should I talk to her? This is so difficult.'

'Cracking any business deal is much easier than this.'

'Think Sanskar..... think'

'Ok fine. It's not that hard. We both need to give time for this relation. We both need to adjust. We both need to accept this relationship.'

'And first step for any relation is respect.'

'Actions speaks louder than words. Let's get her first comfortable in this house.'

'Right now, I don't think she wants to talk to me since she did not even turn, and it makes sense that she needs time and I will give her whatever time she needs.' Sanskar thought while getting freshen up. He has changed into simple yellow colour t-shirt and white track pants.

Sanskar came out from washroom.

Swara was observing him from corner of her eyes without turning towards him.

Sanskar took two pillows from the bed and one duvet. He lied down on the couch while closing his eyes. He was too much tired.

Two days back, he came from Belgium and immediately went to Kolkata for the meeting with West Bengal government officials regarding the Power Generation Plant project on the Hugli River, it's been 5 days he had his peaceful sleep.