Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness

"Swara why are you not eating? You don't like uthappams?" Pari asked scrunching her eyebrows.

"No Kaki ma, I like it very much" Swara said shaking her head but blushing profusely.

They were at breakfast table, Swara was eating her mini uttapam with Sambar by her left hand because Sanskar was holding her right hand under table and caressing back of her hand with this thumb, and she was trying her best to pull her hand out of his tight grip. He was talking to DP and Ram, but his full concentration was on their under-table romance.

"Sanskar please" Swara muttered in low voice, which could be heard by her husband only.

"What happened Swara?" Sanskar said making very innocent face like baby.

"Bhai, you can release your hold from Bhabhi's hand else you will only scold her about losing weight" Uttara interrupted their little romance.

Swara coughed very hard listening to Uttara and Sanskar immediately left her hand and gave her water while patting her back. While others enjoy their embarrassed faces.

"Sorry" Sanskar muttered blinking his eyes.

Swara looked at him and then focused on her breakfast plate to hide blush.

"I might be little late Swara." Sanskar said grabbing his laptop bag.

"Ohh have a good day, and please try to come early" Swara said going behind to accompany him till drawing room entrance.

"Sure, dear I will try, bye take care." saying this Sanskar kissed her forehead.

"Bye" Swara said with smile and wave her hand.

"This is a great improvement" Pari said looking at the love bird couple of Maheshwari family.

"True Pari, Jiji, they have come so much close over these days hai na?" Sujata said with tears in her eyes.

"Haan Sujata they both love each other and now look they are inseparable. I knew it, Sanskar can only fall for Swara, her innocence and purity will touch his heart. And for Swara, he is her supporter and biggest strength. They complement each other" Annapurna said feeling content.

'Kakisa, can I ask Swara's hand for my son Sanskar.' Ragini remembered Annapurna's words and threw the glass water jug breaking it into small pieces. One sentence from Annapurna changed her complete world. Ragini remembered how she tried to impress Annapurna and Sujata when they came to meet Swara. On marriage day when Annapurana and Sujata announced Sanskar's acceptance, Ragini went to Nikhil's house to convince them wearing concerned sister mask. She observed Nikhil's sulked and disturbed face, he was arguing with his family members. But when his mother gave her swear to him, he dropped his shoulders in defeat.

"Ragini, please ask Swara not to feel bad and stay strong, I will try to convince my family. Meanwhile be with her. Please give me some time" Nikhil asked folding his hands in front of her.

'It's over Nikhil' Ragini thought and left his house, when she was back, she saw Sanskar entering Badi along with his family members. He sat for Ganesh Pujan and after some time his mother's brought Swara to mandap. Her parents did Kanyadaan for her cousin sister half-heartedly. Soon all rituals were finished and Pandit declared them as husband and wife tying them in holy scared relation of matrimony.

'He was forced by his mothers to marry Swara. He is from rich family, successful, and charmer. He will not accept Swara as his wife as he is forced. Swara, she is naive and timid, she will surely not give him the pleasure which rich boys such as him will need. I have seen rich husbands they always have extra marital affairs and generally prefer easy reachable girls. If I start giving him extra attention and flaunt my beauty with my skills, he will get trapped automatically. Once I became his weakness, I will ask him to kick Swara out of his life and will take her place.' Ragini was occupied with this mindset for two-weeks post Swara's marriage. Her doubt got confirmed when the news flashed for their marriage as top headline for only 5 minutes, and there was no confirmation from Maheshawari family, 'he does not want to disclose his marriage to public' thinking this Ragini started looking for all possible options to reach out to Mumbai and be with Sanskar.