Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness

Next day went with in a blink, Pari took Swara for their shopping and when she returned back at evening, Sanskar was already at home, but in study to keep his back up ready during his absence. He was making sure that there will be no disturbance from his office work over next two weeks, he just wanted to spend each minute with his kitten.

"Sanskar don't worry we will handle everything." Adi said patting his back to which Sanskar nodded head with smile.

"Bhai be assured we will not call you in middle of the night." Laksh said wiggling his eyebrows, Adi laughed loudly at his statement.

Sanskar gave him death glare.

"What? There will be night in Caribbean when we will be in office as it will daytime here right. What did you think?" Laksh continued his teasing making most innocent face.

"Go to hell. I will not pick your call anytime in these two weeks." Sanskar snapped at him with smirky chuckle.

Adarsh laughed loudly listening banter between his two nephews.

"huuh almost all packing is done" Pari hushed and sat on the bed. She was helping Swara for their packing.

"Thank you, Kaki Ma," Swara said with smile zipping up the pullover.

"And Swara don't forget to take your special lip gloss. Looks like your workaholic husband likes the taste of it." Pari said with teasing.

"Kaki Ma" Swara whined blushing profusely.

"I am very happy for both of you. Just enjoy. These moments will be the most important for your relation and make it memorable for the lifetime. I know you both love each other; anybody could feel it after looking at both of you." Pari said caressing her cheeks with smile on her face.

Swara closed her eyes tightly to control her blush.

"Swara, everything is done?" Ragini asked her while entering her room.

"Yes, Ragini all packing is done." Swara said with smile.

"Swara, Ragini let's go downstairs, its dinner time." Pari said while leaving from their room.

"Ji Kaki Ma bass two minutes" Swara said nodding her head.

"Swara you are really going with Jiju?" Ragini asked while playing with her duppta.

"Means Ragini?" Swara asked her while scrunching her eyebrows.

"Arre if you will go with Jiju, I will feel very uncomfortable in this house. I mean we both are related but staying in your sasural in your absence will be really uneasy for me and Dadi." Ragini said trying to convince Swara not to go with Sanskar.

"What inconvenience Ragini? Everybody likes you and Dadi. Haven't you observed how Badi Ma and Mom takes care of you just like a family member. And it's a matter of two weeks only. We will be back." Swara said moving towards dressing room to get her cosmetics pouch to pack in her LV purse.

"Hmm ok" Ragini mumbled but she was truly frustrated with their trip.

Next day, Swara came out of her dressing room to see Sanskar who was picking his phones and stuffing their passports in the small pouch. Sanskar felt her behind him so he turned and was mesmerised to look at his kitten. She was wearing wine colour v-neck, knee length, short sleeves dress which had small white flowers printed design. She had kept her hairs open and filled her hair line with sindoor. She adorned her neck with mangulsutra and Diamond drops as earrings. She had put minimal make up.

"I am ready Sanskar" Swara said with smile looking at her deadly handsome husband.

Sanskar was wearing white t-shirt paired with faded blue colour jeans, khaki colour jacket and  dark blue colour sneakers.