Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic

Swara opened her eye due to morning sun rays. She felt some weight on her waist and hot breath fanning over her neck. She looked at her side, her handsome husband sleeping soundly on his stomach, still holding her in his strong embrace.

Swara remembered their last night when they became one in true sense. Remembering moments from last night, she felt heat rushing towards her cheeks. She caressed his hairs which were falling on his forehead, looking at his peaceful face. Swara felt blessed to have a husband like him, how he cherished her with his love and care last night. He was too careful and gentle, not to go on rough or hurt her. She could feel thumping of his heart and shuddering due to his nervousness against her palms last night when they were becoming one removing all barriers.

"I love you Sanskar" Swara mumbled against his forehead before pecking it.

She extended her hand to nightstand to take remote and shut the blinds off, to avoid sun rays which can disturb her husband's sleep. She got up carefully without disturbing his sleep, covering herself with blanket. She was sitting taking support of headboard looking here and there, she found his shirt lying on the ground. Swara took his shirt and wore it and left towards washroom to get freshen up. She came outside, still wearing his shirt. She went outside towards kitchen to make his coffee.

Sanskar stirred in his sleep, it was just 10 minutes Swara have left him alone in bed, he started missing her warm touch. He opened his eyes and remembering last night he sat on the bed resting his back on headboard with content smile on his face. Surely last night was the best night of his life. But he was missing his wife, 'where did she go this early morning?' He grabbed his pants and after wearing he went to washroom for freshen up.

"Don't temp me now, early in the morning" Sanskar said back hugging Swara inhaling her sweet scent who was making his coffee in kitchen. She was looking sexy and hot in his black shirt.

"Good morning" Swara wished him with shy smile.

"This is going to be my official favourite shirt now onwards." Sanskar said nuzzling his head in her neck and mumbled against her skin "do you know how much irresistible you are looking right now?" he pulled her against his chest possessively.

That time Swara felt his bare chest against her back, he was not wearing his shirt, she shuddered under his intense touch. Sanskar could feel her shivering. So, he mumbled against her neck "after last night also you are not used to with my touch."

Swara turned in swift moment to hide her red face in his chest.

"Kitten please stay away from me else I will cancel all our plans to go out for sightseeing and we will end up in be .." Sanskar was cut when Swara put her palm on his lips with wide eyes. He was looking at her with big grin on his face.

Sanskar kissed her palms staring at her big doe eyes, "I love you Kitten"

Swara replied with soft smile, "I love you too."

"Where are you going to take me?" Swara asked removing her palm from his mouth. Sanskar pulled her on his chest encircling his one arm around her waist.

"We can go to visit our resort, then there is small local market, also we have private beach" Sanskar replied to her caressing her cheeks with back of his fingers.

They were sharing an eye lock. When Sanskar asked in concern "Are you ok? I mean it was our first time. If you are tired or sore, we can take rest for today."

"It's okay" Swara said turning towards kitchen platform to hide her bluishness.

She made his black coffee whereas tea for herself. Sanskar was busy back hugging her keeping his chin on her shoulder talking sweet nothings.