Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity

"May I come in Sir?" Rogers asked professionally, slightly opening the door of Sanskar's cabin.

"Yes please, have a seat" Sanskar said giving a quick glance and then again concentrating on Mac.

"Thanks Sir" Roger nodded and took a seat beside Laksh.

"Sir, we got information why Chaturvedi's broke the marriage last minute, they received some information about Mam" Roger said gaining all attention from Sanskar and Laksh.

"What kind of information?" Laksh asked impatiently.

Roger gulped, looking at Sanskar cold and vicious face with narrowed eyes.

"As per them, they got some incorrect information about Mam early morning of marriage day and due to which they thought she won't be an ideal for their family." Rogers said in low and steady tone, using each word very carefully while forming a sentence, he was well aware about his boss. He will kill him if he says anything wrong about his wife.

"And the source of that so-called incorrect information?" Sanskar asked raising his eyebrows.

"It was an anonymous letter, sir." Roger said.

"I must say here also Sahil would be involved" Laksh said gritting his teeth.

"It's time to celebrate thanksgiving for Mr. Sahil Gadodia. Also, Roger get it confirmed that letter was from Sahil. I don't know why but in this matter as well, I feel involvement of the third person who send those messages to Swara." Sanskar said with devil smirk.

"Ji Shekhar Uncle, I will talk to Sanskar about the papers." Swara said on the call.

Today afternoon Shekhar gave a call to Swara to ask her about the Dida's house papers. It is been more than a month and Swara did not send the signed papers back to him. Shekhar was really frustrated with this. He also requested her to ask Sanskar to look into Sahil's matter. Earlier Sahil gave call to Shekhar to share his all miseries over last month.

Sahil could not get a single moment of peace over last month, one or the other thing was haunting his personal and professional life. His days have become hell due to sever warning from his lenders, several charges against him related to his business and personal life. He was spending most of his time either hiding from his lenders or while giving answers to police or income tax officers.

"Swara beta please don't take me wrong we have couple of interested families who want to rent this house but if we don't have any legal document how we can proceed with transaction?" Shekhar tried to reason her out.

"Ji Uncle I can understand." Swara answered in dilemma.

After talking with Sharmishtha and Ragini for some time, Swara cut the call.

'Swara please request Sanskar to look into what is happening with Sahil. If Sanskar looked into it surely it will supress this matter. Please beta it's a matter of our family's reputation.' Swara remembered Shekhar's word. 'You don't have to worry I will handle it in my way' Sanskar's words ringed in her ears. 'Sorry Shekhar uncle but with that man I cannot help you. I don't know if it is Sanskar behind his situation or his own karma but Durga ma is punishing him for his deeds.' Swara left a deep sigh thinking and started leaving from her room to go downstairs.

It's been two weeks to her birthday and their confession, Swara was feeling top of the world with Sanskar's love and care. Her day start with their morning kiss, controlling Sanskar Maheshwari from his morning romance session became a herculean task for Swara. Though they have not took next step over these days for consummating their marriage, but their romance was building up giving goosebumps and tingling sensations to Swara. Sanskar would peck her lips and mumbled 'I love you kitten' every day before leaving their room to join his family for breakfast. Kissing her forehead before bidding bye to her while going to office became their ritual.  At night, Swara will not close her eyes before giving peck to her husband on his cheek confessing her feeling towards him before snuggling in his arms.