Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger

"Good Morning Bhai" Laksh wished, when he saw Sanskar entering gym.

"Good Morning Lucky" Sanskar said with warm smile while entering gym.

"Bhai can I check your watch looks like mine is not working" Laksh said with teasing tone and smug smile while looking at his apple watch.

"Lucky come to the point. You have apple watch" Sanskar said with smirk, understanding his little bro is trying to pull his legs.

"No actually I was wondering how come timetable is not up to date today?" Laksh said making weird face.

Sanskar shake his head with smile and started running on treadmill.

"How is Bhabhi, Bhai?" Laksh ask worriedly.

"She is fine but have some weakness" Sanskar said increasing speed on treadmill.

"Ohh ok before going to office I will drop by your room to check on her" Laksh said and continued "Bhai, I have sent papers to Dev Uncle which Shekhar Uncle gave it to Bhabhi. Uncle was adamant on Bhabhi signing immediately, but thank god you had informed me earlier else"

Sanskar did not acknowledge and Laksh could not continue looking at Sanskar's cold face.

Laksh narrowed his eyes looking at his elder brother. He was completely aware about his Bhai's nature especially this particular look on his face, cold, arrogant, wretch, stone hearted.

"Bhai, is there something I should be aware of?" Laksh said with seriousness in his voice.

Sanskar took deep breath while thinking, reducing speed of treadmill.

"Sahil Gadodia was here right.... two days back?" Sanskar directly came to the point to which Laksh nodded his head.

Again, Sanskar went in his fury mode, and Laksh did not say anything but he was observing his brother's expressions.

'Someone has dug his own grave' Laksh thought scrunching his eyebrows.

"I have asked Roger to find everything about him" Sanskar said gritting his teeth and continued "Lucky, because of him Swara got fever" Sanskar was fuming with anger.

"I am not able to connect dots Bhai" Laksh said with confusion, he could not comprehend Sanskar's earlier statement.

"It should be between only me and you." Sanskar said and when Laksh nodded he continued, "Sahil was sending some creepy messages to Swara from last week and she got fever because of fear" Sanskar said clenching his fist.

"What? He was here. Why Bhabhi did not tell me I would have smack his face" Laksh said widening his eyes with anger and loud voice.

"There is more than that for which one smack is not enough" Sanskar said and continued in cold dangerous voice "one smack would get heeled in 15 days. I want to rip him apart step by step, limb by limb and beat by beat. I would always prefer to give slow ruination to my enemies."

Laksh understood there must be something more terrible Sahil would have done and because of that he is on his Bhai's radar.

"Bhai you can count on me" Laksh assured.

"Sure, I am going to meet Roger at 5 in the evening you can join us in my cabin" Sanskar said and started again his treadmill by increasing speed.

Post gym when Sanskar returning back to his room he saw Swara ready in her light pink and white colour punjabi suit walking through corridor towards stairs.

"Swara what are you doing here?" Sanskar asked narrowing his eyes.

"I am going downstairs to help all for breakfast preparation" Swara said innocently.