Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift

"And that's how he got married yesterday" Annapurna explained about yesterday's events to Nadini, her elder sister.

From morning Annapurna and Sujata were receiving calls from their close relatives about the news. They were now tired of explaining details again and again on phone call.

"Jiji, Sushant bhai and Bhabhi are coming with their family, to meet Swara." Sujata said.

"Hmm even Nandini Di and her family is also coming." Annapurna said while shaking her head.

"Kaushlya kakisa and her family is also on their way." Pari said while joining her two Jijis at the patio for afternoon tea.

"Jiji we will host Swara's Muh Dikhai and other post marriage rituals tomorrow, she will get to know everyone." Sujata said beamingly.

"But Choti Jiji will Swara and Sanskar be comfortable among these many people?" Pari said making a point. "We all know how uncomfortable they are with each other right now."

Annapurna and Sujata nodded acknowledging Pari's view.

"Hmm even I have observed they are hardly talking to each other." Sujata left sigh.

"Sujata, you know Sanskar. He is a reserved person. He takes time to build any relationship."

"So in this situation how are we going to manage Badi Jiji?"

"We have to face it Pari. First we will ask Swara and Sanskar if we can arrange post marriage rituals or not and if they agree we will keep it very simple just the way Sanskar like" Annapurna concluded.

As suggested by Swara's MIL, she was receiving home tour from Uttara and Pihu.

'Can anybody say this is house?'

This is an entire city inside this building. It has everything from helipad till beauty parlour and spa, from amphitheatre till huge library, from huge garden till Party halls which can host 1000 people party at one time, from swimming pool till barbeque equipped patio, Yoga Room till fully equipped Gym, study room and what not. These family members do not even need to go out from the house.'

"Swara beta, can you please come here? Join us for afternoon tea." Annapurna called out when she saw Swara, Uttara and Pihu.

"Ji Badi Ma" Swara said while coming near her 3 MILs who were right now sipping their afternoon tea at Patio.

Meanwhile Annapurna asked Chanda to get one more cup of tea for Swara.

Annapurna asked Swara to sit along with her and holding her hand she said with lot of love.

"Beta we are expecting some of our close relatives tomorrow like my sister, Sujata's brother and our Kakisa's family, may be one or two from Pari's mayaka. We gave them news about your's and Sanskar's marriage, they all want to meet you. So, we are thinking to host some post marriage functions if you are okay."

"It's ok Badi Ma, whatever you decide" Swara said bowing her head. Annapurna just kissed her forehead and blesses her.

"Wow who all are coming Badi Ma?" Uttara asked with wide grin.

"Everybody is coming" Sujata said.

It was evening when Sanskar had returned from office. Surprisingly he came little early than his usual late arrival.

But he kept himself busy with business discussions with male members of the family.

During dinner Annapurna asked him about his next day's schedule. Also, informed him that all of their relatives were coming for post marriage rituals next day morning. He just nodded his head in agreement.