Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love

"Good Morning Kitten" Sanskar wrapped his arms around Swara's petit figure to take her in back hug, nuzzling his face in her shoulder with closed eyes. His touch was giving tingling sensations to Swara.

"Good Morning" Swara replied in shy voice, they were standing in the balcony.

Swara had earlier got up and came to balcony to view beautiful sunrise from mountains, she was still suffering from jet lag, whereas for Sanskar he was completing his sleep from which he was deprived due to his busy schedule during AGM days.

Sanskar breathed heavily and put his lips on her slender neck caressing her soft skin under his lips.

"Why did you wake up so early?" Sanskar asked giving her feathery kisses on her neck.

"I... I ... got up...could not ...not .... got sleep" Swara stammered lost in his intense touch and hot breath. She always gets tongue tide when he showered his kisses over her neck.

"Do you know how much I missed your scent, your warm, smooth and silky touch" Sanskar said giving her open mouth kisses on her neck and pulling her in his embrace more and more.

"Sanskar" Swara moaned his name. She continued taking deep breath with closed eyes "we.... we are ...Sanskar we are ...please ... we are outside Sanskar.... Please"

His name from her melodious voice that too when she was moaning always result in Sanskar losing his senses. He increased the level of intensity of his kisses on her neck, nibbling her skin and putting his arm inside her shirt touching her bare waist. Swara was wearing two piece of night dress, shirt and pajamas.

His warm touch on her bare cold skin, result in Swara losing her every sense, his each felt like she was burning under the fire. This was the first time he was touching her bare waist. She felt weakness in her knees and trembling for her body under his intense touch. She wanted to stop him but at the same time she wanted to surrender herself in his sweet torcher.

Sanskar was caressing her smooth waist skin drawing circles on them with his thumb. Her tight hold on his arms and her moaning, melting under his touch increased his desire to make love to her then and there.

He turned her in swift moment and captured her lips in passionate kiss, Swara wrapped her arms around his neck and started responding to him declaring her readiness to surrender to her husband. Sanskar wrapped his arms around her petit figure and pulled her to him to deepen their kiss.

He took her in his arms in bridal style not breaking their kiss and lead towards room. He kept her on bed like glass doll, still not breaking their kiss and came on top of her.

He broke their kiss when it was difficult for both of them to breath. Sanskar looked at her for second and dug his head in the crook of her neck for second round of his open mouth kisses on her milky white skin.

Swara was moaning his name and playing with his hairs with one hand and holding his back of t-shirt with other hand in fist. Sanskar kissed on her jaw line, and collar bone. He brought his fingers to open the first button of her shirt. Swara felt him opening the button and she gasped with deep breath, his fingers just below her neck were creating havoc in her stomach.

Sanskar again raised his head for kissing her already swollen lips, he increased the intensity of their kiss savouring her mouth pushing his tongue inside. He moved his fingers down to open the second button of her shirt.

He moved his hand inside her top caressing her bare shoulder and pushing away the silky satin clothing material of her shirt from her shoulders. Her shirt slid down from her shoulder and her skin touch increased his passion for her. He moved down to kiss on her neck and further till the third button of her shirt. He kissed her bare shoulder, nibbling her skin and savouring her taste and forgetting himself in her scent.