Chapter 58: Final plan

I'm really, really sorry for the super late update. First month of a year wasn't so nice to me kaya kailangan kong tumigil muna sa pag-update pero ngayon ay nagbabalik na ako! Thank you for waiting and enjoy this chapter. Two more to you and we're The Badass Babysitter Volume 2 will be completed 😉

-Naya

CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

NORTHERN

I groaned out loud when my face meet the cold ground. They love throwing me like a garbage bag, like some worthless bitch, dirty rag, and like someone who has an horrible smell. Speaking of stench, I smell terrible. My clothes are still the same when I was captured, the classy dress was now tainted with blood, sweat and tears. My thousand dollar cologne was now replaced by a raging rat smell. My hair was messy and sticky, I wouldn't be surprised if a family of bird will rest on the top of my head. My signature and limited shoes was now gone, leaving my feet in devastated and horrible look. How about my face? Nevermind. I wouldn't want to know or see how my face looked like now. Mas kakayanin ko pa ang paghihirap na ginagawa sa akin ni Akari kesa makita ang mukha kong iniingatan ko dati.

Fresh blood spurted out between my lips when someone forcefully stepped my back making my body arched in pain. My limbs trembled, temple throbbed, vision spinning and throat dry like Sahara. I was wondering why I am still alive despite all the tortures I experienced.

"No one is gonna save her, patay na ang tagaligtas niya kaya hayaan niyo nalang na mamatay siya ng kusa diyan, but since someone requested me to kill her with his bare hands, I will leave it to him." I heard Akari's voice before the door shut closed, forcefully, leaving me in my worst state.

Despite my exhaustion and pain, I still managed to propel my hands on the ground and look behind only to confirm I was really alone in a foreign room. A sobbed escaped from my lips when I felt the loneliness overcome me once again. Her words linger in my head, sending waves of pain and anger in my chest. The pain was to much to bear so I give up my hands and ball on the ground, crying loudly, helplessly.

I knew Akari's wicked plan. She deceit my sister and lead her to a wrong place with bomb ticking inside. I was there when she planned it out, she made me knew everything as a part of my misery. Part of her entertainment was to see me tormented and begging for mercy and I was too vulnerable to even think about her satisfaction if I stood low. Nothing matters to me but my family's safety. South, of all people doesn't deserve this. I begged her to kill me instead but she refused and wanted me to witness how my love ones die, one by one.

I couldn't take the pain. I couldn't imagine how dreadful the explosion was, it was a nightmare thinking South was trapped inside that building. There must be someone with her. Right, her friends. Atarah, Coby, Rucc and Vape. They are probably with her, sorting things out together like a team. Someone should notice there is something off and dragged South out of the building. Matatalino sila at mahuhusay kaya makakaligtas sila.

I didn't let myself drowned with negativity. Kailangan kung kumapit. Hindi pwedeng mapahamak si South at mga kaibigan nito. And Vape, damn, we might not be in a good relationship but I still love him so much. It would drove me insane if there's something terribly happened to him.

God, please no..

I punch my chest, hoping the pain could go away but it just tighten more, forbidding me to breath without difficulty.

Exhausted, I lay on the cold hard ground feeling numb and limply to move. Tears kept streaming down from my face but I was too tired to care. Narinig ko ang pagbukas ng pintuan ngunit hindi ako gumalaw para silipin kong sino ang pumasok. I hope it was Death who came to dragged me to hell. I wouldn't mind. I was actually wondering if being dead would be a lot easier than being alive. Heaven or hell, I won't complain.