❁ I N T R O ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Did you ever have a very realistic dream?

Well, I have one, almost every day and always the same, and I don't know what it means.

They started showing up shortly after my parents died, that was 8 years ago. Right now, I'm 18.

My direct family is just me and my two brothers: Jonah and Zach.

Jonah is the oldest of us, with 21. Zach's my twin, unfortunately...

Why unfortunately?!

Well, sometimes I really hate being his twin, just because he was born first, he thinks he can control my life, he's so annoying. He and his best friend, Jack. Well, that's what they say they are, but anyway...

Jack is 20, he is 2 years apart from me and Zach, we have been best friends since we moved into the house next to his.

We used to live in Minnesota, but now we live in California, more precisely in Los Angeles.

When our parents died, we had no one, not grandparents, not uncles, not aunts, not cousins. That's why we had to stay with our mom's aunt, Auntie Lucy.

We moved a few weeks after our parents died, because Jonah was only 13 and we couldn't be alone at such a young age.

At the beginning, it was difficult, but Auntie Lucy welcomed us with open arms and raised us the best she could, since she never had the opportunity to have her own children.

We still live with her and it's not so soon that she's going to let us go, because she got attached to us as we got attached to her.

Luckily, we live in a house by the forest like our old one.

My bedroom window is facing the forest, which makes me feel like I'm home, even though I'm not. It also reminds me of my mom and our "girls-only" adventures, and my dad and our hunting time.

The forest is not only my memory box, but it's also where I can be myself without interruptions, well with exception of Jack and Zach.

I have a hobby, a hobby that a lot of people think is strange, but not for me.

I love to run, exercise and climb trees in the forest, whether day or night. But that's not the "weird" part of my hobby.

I always knew how to orient myself inside the forest, my mom always taught me methods of guidance in our "girls-only" adventures, so I never get lost.

My dad taught me how to hunt when I was still very young, but not with a shotgun, but with bow and arrow. He always said that the bow and arrow are the best protective weapon.

Usually, we hunted animals for our meals, but when he died, I stopped hunting to eat and started killing just to kill, but I don't kill the type of animals that I used to killed with my dad.

I kill birds.

Why? Well, that is story for another time.

When I was little, my parents taught me a lot of things, like fighting, self-protection and development of several senses, such as the alert one.

I didn't know I would need it in the future, but they knew I'd need it.

My brothers and I didn't go to college. Why?

Well, Jonah dedicated himself to baseball since he was just a baby. Our dad always loved baseball and he passed that love to Jonah.

Jonah always wanted our dad to be proud of him and right now if he was alive, I know he would be. Jonah is in one of the best baseball teams: Los Angeles Dodgers.

His dream team was the Minnesota Twins, but as we don't live in Minnesota anymore, he didn't want to leave us.

Now about Zach, he and Jack have a YouTube channel, where they publish cover songs.

To be honest, they are pretty good.

They have been working on original songs and I have been, obliged, their audience.

As for me, I work in a bookstore, where I have very flexible hours, which leaves me time for my hobby.

Books are one of my passions, in them is always something from the beyond that you read.

I know, you probably weren't expecting this from me, but just because my hobby is different, it doesn't mean I don't have a sensitive heart and personality.

Well, I think you have enough information for now.

If you want to know more about my story, you will have to wait to read and maybe I'll find the true behind my dream...

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭!

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡