❁ S I X T Y ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

It took us a few hours, because Corbyn wouldn't let me pack anything, but it's finally all packed up, I don't have a lot of boxes.

"I can't believe that you are living." Zach said hugging me.

"Zach, I'm not leaving the country. I'm moving to a house that's 10 minutes away from this. You can visit me anytime you want." I said, wiping a tear that fell down his face.

"But I'm going to miss you so much." Zach said hugging me tight.

"Zach, I can't breathe."

"I'm sorry." He said letting me go.

"Take care of him, Jack. It's not going to be easy for each of us." I said giving him a hug.

"I still don't agree with this." Jonah said crossing his arms.

"Jonah... We already talked about this." I said frustrated.

"That's not what I don't agree with. What I don't agree with is that you're growing up so fast. You're my little sister, I don't want you to grow up."

My eyes filled with tears and I gave him a tight hug, taking him by surprise.

"You should tell me these things more often." I whispered to him.

"Yeah, I think I should."

I let him go and wiped away my tears.

"I hate you hormones." I said giggling.

I moved to Grandma and I gave her a hug.

"You all have to come visit me all the time, it's getting really hard for me to come here." I said rubbing my belly.

"Of course, we'll, honey! You're going to get tired of us." Grandma said rubbing my arms.

"Well, it's all in the car. Are you ready, love?" Corbyn asked me.

"I am!" I looked at my family. "Family hug!"

We hugged for a while.

I love my family.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Change always brings something good...

- Love, Violet♡