❁ F O R T Y - O N E ❁

❁ 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 ❁

I can see from Dove's eyes that she's very interested in knowing the whole truth.

"They found the family and tried to kill them. The family managed to escape without anyone getting hurt, but they had to do one of the hardest things for them, split up. Split up and the five kids. The team became only pairs, but then they would be safer. The couple, parents of the twins, decided to stay in Minnesota but left the city and moved to the countryside. One of the other couples moved to Portland and the other to Virginia. Even so, the couple who stayed in Minnesota were found once again, 6 years later, but without the children. The couple was killed and left their three children orphaned..." Dove mumbled something that made me stop.

"What was that?" I asked her.

"I know how they die." She said, making me look at Daniel.

"How?" Daniel asked approaching the bed.

"I saw it with my own eyes." She said. "I was with my parents in the woods while my brothers were at home. My dad and I were hunting, and my mom wanted to go with us. I was about to let go the rubber band from my bow when we heard a branch break. My dad quickly hid me behind a bush and told me not to leave. I could see everything that was going on through the bush. A man appeared and-" She cut herself with a cry.

She could not control the tears, so she hugged my torso and burned her face on my chest.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

This is so emotional...

- Love, Violet♡