❁ F I F T Y ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

What I found inside the box made the tears come to my eyes.

It's a memory box with a lot of things.

A letter called my attention: 'Open this one first, Dove.'

I took the box out of my lap and put it on the bed.

I picked up the letter and looked at the handwriting.

Mom?! It's my mom's handwriting!

Without hesitation I opened the letter.

Hi, baby girl!

If you're reading this, it means I'm dead. I knew I was going to die sooner or later.

There were people after us, your dad and I were doing everything we could to protect you and your brothers.

You three are our everything, our babies, I would never forgive myself if something happened to you three.

I know you'd be there when we died, we were spending so much time with you, because we had to train you.

You were born to be a spy. You have the qualities and abilities to be one of the best, unlike your brothers.

We love you all the same way, but each of you has your own talents: Jonah is baseball and Zach is the music.

One of your talents that I've noticed lately is writing. You're good at it.

Well, I don't know how old you are now, but I told grandma to give you this on your 18th birthday.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands and read the last sentence again.

Grandma?!

Oh, you probably don't know, but Auntie Lucy is actually Grandma Lucy, my mom. It was safer for you guys not to know the truth.

Remember when I told you we used to live in New York, Grandma lived there too, but when the files were stolen, I decided to move her away from everything and bought her the house where you now live.

I know this is a lot to digest, but there's more.

How did Aunti- I mean Grandma, manage to hide this for so long and I bet I already know a lot of the things that my mom wanted to tell me.

Now I want to tell you about Corbyn, the boy you've fallen in love with since the day you born. I remember you loved it when he held you. You haven't seen him since you were four, but I want you to look for him if he hasn't found you yet.

Don't worry, Mom... He already found me.

When you see him again, you'll probably find Daniel, your cousin. They'll tell you all the story, because that's what your dad and I decided with their parents.

Inside this box you will find various pictures and objects, there are also letters to give to the indicated people when you think they are ready.

I hope you'll be very happy next to the person that you love, even if he's not Corbyn.

I love you so much, baby girl!

P.S.: Your dad wrote you a letter too.

I love you too, mommy!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Love is forever...

- Love, Violet♡