❁ T W O ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Who are you?!" I asked him.

"I can't tell you."

"It's not like you have much choice, and I can let go the rubber band whenever I want."

I heard him sigh.

"My name is Corbyn Besson, more I can't tell you."

Besson... Why that name so familiar to me?

"Well, but I think you're going to answer it." I said smirking.

"Who's the person you're looking for? You have a gun, so or you're trying to kill them or you're running away from someone while you're looking for them." I said.

He looked at me from top to bottom with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Wow, you're good."

Oh no way, he's trying to seduce me?!

"Thanks, but answer my question, Corbyn!" I said annoyed.

"I like the way my name sounds from your lips."

Okay, now I'm starting to get angry, but he'll see that I'm not easy as the girls that he's used to.

"You know, you're in no position to be playing around. You're going to answer my questions, or I'm going to have to put this arrow on your leg."

He took a step back.

"Okay, you don't have to be so aggressive. I was just messing with you." He said.

I have to be honest, this time I was the one who looked at him from top to bottom and I'm not going to lie, he's very good looking.

"I'm looking for my partner." He said giving up.

Interesting...

"What kind of partner?" I asked with a smirk and he realized the intention of my question, because he made a disgusting face.

"Eww, first my partner is a boy and second he's like a little brother to me."

Aw, that's cute.

I let out a little giggle and Corbyn rolled his eyes, but he let himself stay with an annoying look and a little smile.

"So, if you're not that kind of partner, what kind are you?" I asked.

"You're very curious, you never heard that curiosity killed the cat." He said trying to avoid the question.

"Well, I know how to defend myself, unlike the cat."

He laughed.

"He's my work partner and right now he might need my help, so I have to go."

He tried to get his gun, but I let go the rubber band and made the arrow hit the gun before he could grab it.

"Sh*t, stop doing that!" He said frustrated.

"Then answer my questions."

"Look, I've been on worse interrogations than yours, with guns pointed at my head and my partner was there to save me, and this time I have to save him, because he might be in troubles."

Slowly the small pieces began to come together and make sense.

I approached him, pick up my two arrows and put one of them on my arrow holder.

"So, he's your partner in secret missions?" I asked, looking at the arrow that I was playing through my fingers and then I looked into his eyes.

His eyes are very beautiful... Blue and green...

"How do you know?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"It doesn't matter. Do you want help finding him or not? Because I know this forest better than anyone."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐇𝐮𝐦...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡