❁ T W E N T Y - T H R E E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

It was an awkward tension in the air, me and Corbyn were eating in silent and it's really uncomfortable.

I look up from my food and he was already looking at me, our eyes meet, and I feel really bad.

"I'm sorry." I said to him. "I just want to know you."

He got up and I look at him confused, but then he sat next to me and sighed.

He got close to me and leaned his head close to mine and whispered into my ear.

"If I tell you what you want to know, you have to be careful with that information, because I want this between us to work and I don't want you to get hurt. Do you understand?"

A shiver came down my spine and I nodded slowly looking at him.

"Okay, let's just finish eating and then we're going to a more private place." He got up a little bit to bring his food to him and when he sat down, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, making me blush.

When we finished eating, Corbyn paid for our food, even with me telling him I'd pay for my food.

He took my hand and we walked until we reached a cliff.

"If you don't want to tell me anything about yourself, don't say it! You don't have to throw me down here." I said scared of him throw me off the cliff.

He started laughing and sat on the floor.

"I want to tell you what you want to know, don't worry I won't throw you down here. I just think this is a quiet place for us to talk." He said smiling at me.

"Well, the view is beautiful." I said sitting next to him.

"Yeah, but mine's better." I looked at him and he was looking at me.

The blush rose to my cheeks and I looked away from him.

"So, what do you want to know?" He asked.

"Whatever you want to tell me."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡