❁ F I F T Y - S I X ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Do you think it's safe to leave her alone right now?" I asked Corbyn while we're on our way to his house.

"She'll be fine. Now, we have to go tell Daniel about your uncle." He said smiling soft at me.

I hope you are right...

❁ 𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡 ❁

I walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast, when I came across with Auntie crying sitting on one of the dining table chairs.

"What's wrong, Auntie?" I asked worried, running to her.

"I can't take it anymore, Zachary."

Something' wrong is going on, she never calls me Zachary.

"You can tell me." I told her.

"Go call Jonah!" I looked at her with fear of leaving her.

I ran up the stairs, afraid that if I took too long, something would happen to her.

"Jonah! Get out, it's important!" I said loudly, knocking on his bedroom door.

I ran to Dove's bedroom and opened the door seeing that she wasn't in it.

That's why she just said Jonah.

I ran to my room and pulled Jack out of my bed.

I walked down the hall with Jack's hand on mine and grabbing Jonah's arm on the way, dragged them into the kitchen, even with them complaining.

"What's going on, Zach?" Jonah asked rubbing his face.

"Auntie, can you tell us what's going on? And where's Dove?" I asked her, ignoring Jonah.

"Wait! Why are you crying, Auntie?" Jonah asked finally seeing her face.

"I've been lying to you, all these years." She said, making me look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Jonah asked.

"I'm not your mom's aunt... I'm her mother."

What?!

"You are joking, right?!" Jonah asked knowing already the answer.

"Is that why Dove's not here?" I asked worried because I don't know where she is.

"There's a lot you don't know, boys."

"Then tell us! You just told us that you're our grandmother." Jonah said furious.

"I'm not the one to tell you." She said wiping away her tears and apparently feeling lighter.

"What's wrong with this family?! So many secrets for what?!" Jonah exclaimed, about to explode.

"Jonah, calm down!" I told him. "Who's going to tell us everything then?" I asked Auntie, I mean Grandma.

"Dove, Corbyn and Daniel."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The three musketeers...

- Love, Violet♡