❁ R E A D • A L S O ❁

☯ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫☯

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

How would your life be like after your brother died?
And what if you find out that he's alive after all?
And what if you ended up in love with his best friend?

⛱ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ⛱

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

After her mother died, she promised herself that she would never sing in public again, so she devoted herself to surfing.But one day when she was on the beach, she saved a boy, Jack Avery, who'll probably change her mind about music, but also her life.

✷ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫 ✷

𝐙𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Photography is a way to transmit messages only through the eyes. Destiny is completely in love with photography. She's studying photography and needs credits to finish the course, so she asked her best friend for help, taking pictures for his band and learning with the band photographer.
But what happened when her camera lens captures the best thing she had ever photographed?

❦ 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 ❦

𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬

𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

It's hard for her to always be by her best friend's side... It's hard for her to always be there for him: at the birth of his daughter, at the leaving of the mother of his daughter, at his failed dates, at his tour, at taking care of his daughter, at his depression...
It's hard for her not to tell him how much she loves him more than her best friend and that he's looking for a maternal figure for his daughter when she's right there...

❂ 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 ❂

𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧

𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Corbyn Besson is a pop star, a broken pop star.
Tired of the same life over the past ten years, tired of his controlling mom, tired of holding back his tears and having no one to hold him together but an angel will appear in his life and save him from losing himself.
A story inspired in the song "Unstable" by Justin Bieber.

⚛ 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 ⚛

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝑂𝑛 𝑃𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

All love stories have a beginning. Some, come from long-time relationships and others at first sight. Be saved by a boy who didn't know her. With a kind heart, a loving boy, who is always worried about her, who will show her that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that she doesn't need to be afraid to leave the house.