❁ F O R T Y - S I X ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"We should tell them, Dove." Corbyn said when he parked his car in front of my house.

"Tell them what part?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Just the baby one. Our baby's going to start growing, so tell them now is the best." He said looking at me.

"You're right... Will you stay for dinner and help me tell them?" I asked him with puppy eyes.

"Of course, love. I think I'm so nervous as you." He said chuckling.

We got out of the car and walked inside my house hand in hand.

When we walked into the living room, Zach attacked me with a tight hug that made Corbyn look at me worried.

I squeezed his hand, so he'd know I was okay.

"Zach, what's the point of this hug?" I asked giggling.

"I was worried." He said letting my body go away from his embrace.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"You don't go to hospitals if it's not an emergency." He said, looking at me trying to figure out what was wrong.

"I'm fine, Zach. Don't worry! Are you staying for dinner, Jack?" I asked him, trying to get away from Zach's suspicions.

He's my twin, he knows me better than anyone. He knows something's going on.

"If it's okay..." He said looking at Zach, but Zach was distracted looking at me.

"Great! Corbyn and I are cooking dinner. By the way, where's Auntie and Jo?" I asked with the hope that they would come to dinner.

"Auntie is taking care of the garden, and Jo should be here in a few minutes." Zach replied.

"Thanks, Zachy!" I said, putting Corbyn in the kitchen.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Let's cook...

- Love, Violet♡