❁ E X T R A S ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

I looked at myself once more on the mirror.

I can't believe today's the day, the day I'm going to marry the love of my life.

I'm so nervous.

"Oh my God! Look at you! You look just like a princess. I can't believe that you're getting married today." Zach said walking into the room.

"I can't believe it yet." I said giving him a hug.

"Corbyn will lose his words when he sees you." He said smirking.

"Shut up!" I said visibly blushing.

"Mommy!" Harry screamed running to me.

"Hey, baby! You look so grown up in that suit." I said to my 4 years old son.

"Daddy told me to give you this." He said giving me a piece of paper.

I can't wait to see you!

By the way, your book is on New York Times Bestsellers.

- Love, C♡

Oh my God! New York Times Bestsellers?!

"Can you go say thank you for me to Daddy?" I asked him, taking his blond hair out of his planet Earth-colored eyes.

"I don't understand why you and Daddy can't see each other." He said pouting.

"Because we get bad luck if we see each other before I walk down the aisle. Do you understand, baby? " I explained to him and he nodded his little head.

He ran out of the room looking for Corbyn.

"I'm always amazed to hear you talk to him." Zach told me.

"He's always been an easy child." I said smiling at some memories.

"Ready to walk down the aisle?" Jonah asked walking in the room.

"I couldn't be more ready to marry the love of my life."

I intertwined my right arm with Zach's left and my left arm with Jonah's right.

I couldn't be happier to have my two brothers walk me down the aisle.

❁ ~°~ ❁

"Do you Corbyn, take Dove to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" Officiant asked Corbyn.

"I do." Corbyn said and kissed my cheek making me blush.

"Do you Dove, take Corbyn to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do." I answered with a smile to Corbyn.

After the I do's, we exchanged the rings.

"And now, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

After those words, Corbyn grabbed me by the waist and slammed his lips in mine.

I could hear people cheering, but I was too distracted kissing my husband lips.

We pulled away to breathe and because Harry was waiting to be picked up.

Corbyn picked him up and put him in the middle of both of us.

"I love you, Mommy and Daddy!" Harry said making my heart melt.

"We love you too, Harry!" Corbyn and I said at same time smiling at each other.

I couldn't ask for a better family.

I loved to kill birds, but I don't need them anymore, because I already saved my baby boy.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"The Girl Who Kill Birds" is officially over with a cute and lovely ending.

I hope you guys liked this fanfic, I really enjoyed writing it.

I love you guys!

Comment on what you think about it.

- Love, Violet♡