❁ F I F T Y - S E V E N ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Daniel told the agency about Luke and we agreed to tell my brothers the truth, because Luke can show up and we have to be careful.

When I walked into my house, everything was very quiet.

I looked around and noticed they were all in the kitchen.

"Finally!" Jonah said getting up of the chair.

I looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry, Dove, I told them." Grandma said.

"Everything?!" I asked.

"Just that I'm your grandmother. I told them that you three would tell them the rest of the story."

I looked at Corbyn and then to Daniel.

I was about to talk when I was pushed into the living room.

"Watch out, Jonah! I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed, sitting on the couch with my arms protecting my baby.

I saw Corbyn giving a dirty look to Jonah and after he sit on the couch next to me, hugging my waist with his arms.

Jonah didn't say anything and sat on the couch in front of us.

Daniel sat beside me and Grandma next to Corbyn. The two other boys sat next to Jonah.

"I'm your cousin." Daniel said breaking the silence.

"What?! Are you going to tell me now that mom and dad were murdered and Corbyn is my best childhood friend I haven't seen since I was six?! Because this is crazy." Jonah said, kind of freaking out.

Corbyn and Daniel looked at me at the same time and I looked at Jonah.

"You must gotta be kidding me." Jonah said putting his hands on his face.

"How long have you known this, Dove?" Zach asked looking at me hurt.

"About Auntie actually being our grandmother, just since yesterday. About Corbyn and Daniel, it was a few days ago." I said.

"What about mom and dad?" He asked.

I looked down at my lap and played with my fingers.

"I was there... I saw them die."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Just for a moment...

- Love, Violet♡