❁ F I F T Y - F I V E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"What?!"

"That's him! I remember his face!" I said looking into his eyes.

"I can't believe he was able to kill his own sister and brother-in-law." He said shocked as I am.

"Breakfast!" Grandma said knocking at the door.

I got up from the chair, opened the door and put her into the room.

"Hey! What was that for, young lady?!" She said crossing her arms over her chest. "What's wrong?" She asked softly at seeing my tears.

"I think it's better you sit down, Lucy." Corbyn said sitting her in my bed.

"You two are scaring me." She said taking my hand into hers.

"We found who killed your daughter and son-in-law." Corbyn said.

"What?! How?"

"The answer was in the box." I said, picking the picture up and giving it to her.

"Luke?! What's he got to do with this?" She asked confused.

"I never told you, but I was there the day my parents died." I confessed to her.

"Why you never told me?"

"I didn't know you. I didn't know if I could trust you. I was afraid the person who killed my parents would come after me. With the past of the time, I began to trust you, but I was never able to tell you."

"I understand, but what about Luke?"

"Have you been speaking with him?" Corbyn asked her.

"I haven't spoken to him in years, he disappeared without a trace. The last time I saw him was at your mom's wedding, Dove." She said on the verge of tears.

"I know you're not going to believe this, Grandma, but he was the one who killed them." I said, cleaning up the tear that fell on her face.

"I don't understand what I did wrong with him, your mom was always a full-hearted person and he- he was always jealous of everything she could get. When she was recruited to be a spy and he was furious because he wasn't." I looked at Corbyn, finally realizing why my parents were killed.

Jealousy.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

There's always another way...

- Love, Violet♡