❁ S I X ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

We decided to go eat pizzas at the pier.

I mean, why not?

Right now, we're sitting on the sand of the beach staring at the sea and eating the pizzas.

"So, are you here on a mission or do you live here?" I asked the two boys.

"You know that's classified." Daniel said.

"Well, I thought you were the cool one, but I was wrong." I said rolling my eyes.

"And then I'm the one who rolls the eyes all the time." Corbyn said mocking me.

"You know what? I'm going home." I told them, getting up and picking up the pizza boxes.

"Hey! That's mine!" Daniel said.

"Really?! I had no idea." I said sarcastically and walked away with the boxes.

I was leaving the beach when Corbyn came running towards me.

"Wait, Dove!"

I didn't want to stop, but my body didn't hear my head.

I turned to him and our eyes connected.

"Dove, are you mad?" He asked with a sad tone.

"No... I just wanted to know if I'd see you guys again. You guys are cool, and I really needed new friends, it's just that I'm sick of being in the shadow of my brothers and Jack. I need to feel less trapped. I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I've only known you for a few hours and you didn't even know my name until my brother said it." I said avoiding eye contact with Corbyn.

"Maybe because you needed to tell someone." He sweetly said what made me look at him with my eyebrow raised.

"What? I didn't thought that you had a weakness with all that ego." And here he is, but his comment hurt me.

"For your information, you're the person who has a lot of ego, not me. This thing you call ego is confidence that I had to work on to avoid getting hurt. You don't know me! You don't know what I've been through!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"You're an idiot like all the other boys." I said and throw the pizza boxes to him.

I ran home listening to Corbyn's screams calling for me. When I got home, I slammed the door close and ran to my room, slamming the door close again and locking it.

After that, I let my body slide down through the door, until I was on the ground and let the tears fall.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡