❁ F I F T Y - F O U R ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

I took the letters out of the box, the two letters to Corbyn and the one my dad wrote to me.

I gave Corbyn his letters, he sat on my bed and looked at me.

I smiled at him and I looked at my letter.

I opened it and started reading it.

Hi, princess! Are you and Corbyn married already?!

I laughed and looked at Corbyn who smiled at me.

If not, hurry up! I'm just kidding, I don't know if you know him already or not, but he's the right guy for you. Listen to your dad! Well, I don't have much to tell you because your mom has said most of the stuff, but you have a lot of pictures of a lot of people in the box, you probably don't know them all, but you have their names and who they are behind the pictures.

I hope you keep using your bow because you loved it.

I love you so much, my princess!

I put the letter on the desk and looked at Corbyn who was still reading the letters.

I went back to the box and started messing with the pictures.

My hand picked a picture where I'm standing next to Corbyn, he has his arms around my neck and he's giving me a kiss on my cheek.

We were so little.

I turned to Corbyn and showed him the picture.

"I remember that. It was a few days before you turned four." He said getting up from my bed.

"I was so happy." I said referring to my big smile.

"You've always loved my hugs and kisses." He said kissing my cheek. "And I've always loved seeing your red cheeks."

I rolled my eyes and looked into the box where my eyes hit a picture.

I looked at the picture and turned it to the back.

Mom, Grandma and Uncle Luke.

Uncle Luke?!

"Who is this, Corbyn?"

"Oh, that's Luke, your mom's brother."

WHAT?!

"No, you must be wrong, Corbyn." I said with tears in my eyes.

"No, I'm not. Why are you crying?" He asked putting his hands on my cheeks.

"He- He is- the one who- killed my parents."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Someone wasn't happy...

- Love, Violet♡