❁ F O R T Y - N I N E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"I wasn't expecting that!" Zach exclaimed, falling into the chair.

"You're WHAT?!" Jonah yelled at me.

"You heard me, Jonah." I said confident but dying of fear inside.

I looked at Auntie trying to see her reaction.

"Auntie, are you okay?" I asked her because I couldn't saw any reaction of her.

She got up and walked out of the kitchen.

I, being curious, followed her.

I saw her go into her room, so I walked in.

"Auntie are you mad? I understand if you are." I bit my lip and looked down.

"I'm not mad at you, honey." She said, grabbing my chin and putting my head up.

I looked at her hoping she'd tell me something more.

"I have to show you something." She said taking my hand.

She sat me on the bed and went into her closet. She comes out with a box in her hand and I looked at her confused.

"I should have given you this on your 18th birthday, but I couldn't do it." She said putting the box in my lap. "I'm going to leave you alone." She walked out of the room and closed the door.

I looked down at the box.

There's the same picture that me and the boys have of my and Zach's 10th birthday and it's a white wooden box with a silver bird that is a frame for the picture on the lid.

I passed my fingers over the glass above the picture and took a deep breath in fear of what I will find inside the box.

I put my fingers in the opening and lifted the lid of the box.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

More secrets coming out...

- Love, Violet♡