❁ S I X T Y - F O U R ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

And there he is, my parents' killer.

He looks a little different from the pictures, but he's the same person.

Corbyn grabbed my hand and put me behind him.

He always has this instinct to protect me, how does he want me to be a spy if he's always trying to protect me?

"I see it won't be long before that baby jumps out." I didn't expect that to be the first thing he said to me.

"Why did you kill them? They did nothing to you." I said to him.

He laughed at what I said.

"But of course, they did something to me, them and your parents." He said pointing at Corbyn and Daniel. "They killed the love of my life and my baby."

I looked at Corbyn, looking for him to know about this information, but he looks surprised as I am.

"Of course, they weren't going to tell you this, she was a spy on the opposite side, but I loved her, and they killed her. I swore revenge by killing their loves and children in front of their eyes. I joined those who wanted to kill everyone who works for this agency. I didn't want to kill my sister right that moment, it just happened to be easier, but then you were there, and you saw me. You kept your mouth shut longer than I thought you'd be, but now I'm here."

"I didn't know who you were, which is why I didn't speak sooner." I told him.

"We already have what we need to arrest him." An agent said.

"Aw, that's not cool guys, I was having a conversation with my niece." He said reminding me of the letter.

I opened my purse and took the letter out, putting it on the table in front of Luke.

"Maybe you'll regret about what you did." I said turning to the door.

"Besson!" He called. "Remember when your parents got seriously hurt on that mission?! You're welcome."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

You're playing with the fire, Luke...

- Love, Violet♡