❁ F I F T Y - T W O ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

We walked into the living room hand in hand and I could feel the tension in the air.

I let go Corbyn's hand and I sat on the couch next to my grandma.

I still don't believe that I have a grandmother.

I looked at her and gave her a hug.

"Thank you, grandma..." I whispered in her ear.

She smiled at me and caressed my cheek.

"I know you're ready for this. For both things." She said placing her hand in my tummy.

"Where did you had your head?" Jonah asked looking at me with cold eyes.

Corbyn sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"I don't care if you're happy or not with this, Jonah. It's my life and my baby." I said looking straight in his eyes.

"You don't see you're ruining your life. You're only 18. You're not financially stable, and neither is Corbyn. We know almost nothing about him, and we don't even know his family." Corbyn squeezed my hand to stop me from saying something I didn't want to.

"You are wrong, Jonah. I have the job that pays me quite well and Dove also has a good salary, it's enough to give our baby everything." Corbyn's words made me soft.

"Jonah, you just have to accept their decision." Zach said smiling at me, showing me that he supports me.

"Well, I'm not part of the family-" I cut Jack off.

"You have been always part of the family, Jack." I smiled soft at him.

"That's good to know... I just think that I've never seen you so happy since you met Corbyn. I'm sure he's the right person to make you happy." He smiled and I wiped off one of my tears that fell.

"I don't like you, Corbyn. You're making my baby sis grow up and I don't want her too, but I can't stop you..." I got up off the couch and gave Jonah a tight hug.

"Thank you, Jo. I love you!"

"I love you too, baby sis."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Being accepted is the best thing...

- Love, Violet♡