❁ S E V E N ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Yesterday, a few seconds after I slammed my bedroom door, Jonah and Zach came knock on my door and asking me to open it, but I didn't.

This morning, I left the house through my bedroom window and went to the bookstore.

When I want to avoid having a conversation with my family, that's what I usually do, I get out by the window of my room.

When I arrived at the bookstore my boss, Alice, a very friendly and caring old lady, she is like a grandmother to me. She told me that today I had to be alone, because her grandson just born a few hours ago and she wants to go see him at the hospital, so she asked me to close the bookstore.

That means, no hobby for me today.

I spent the day helping people with the books they wanted and giving them suggestions.

I really love this work, I always know the new books and Alice never lets me buy the books I want, so in books it's something I don't have to spend my salary with.

You're probably asking, but your boss doesn't have any more employees?

No, she doesn't. I'm the only employee, which makes this job even better.

I also love being in the bookstore because the style of the décor and the shelves reminds me of Harry Potter.

What? I'm Jonah's sister and I love books.

❁ ~°~ ❁

It's almost time to close and I have thousands of calls and messages from my family. Jonah probably broke my bedroom door again, I shouldn't have left the door locked, but now they know I'm not home. I just think it's weird that they didn't come here.

I was just putting some books on the shelves when I heard the doorbell, but I didn't turn around to see who it was.

"I was looking for a book in which a girl runs through the woods with a bow and arrow." I know who that voice belongs to, but I don't want to look at him.

"To wrap with an apology card in the package." He finished.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡